Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

If a coach pushes a player and the player pushes back the player shouldn't be penalized more than the coach.

They both should have been tossed, ridiculous on both ends. To be honest, the coaches actions were more subtle and when it was obvious when Harrison pushed back, the officials had to obviously do something there. But they should have just tossed both of them.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

They both should have been tossed, ridiculous on both ends. To be honest, the coaches actions were more subtle and when it was obvious when Harrison pushed back, the officials had to obviously do something there. But they should have just tossed both of them.

Coach isn’t playing the game being hyped up.  Last I checked he shouldn’t start it. 

If he just pushed the coach for no reason I agree. That’s not what happened. 

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Well the coach's was more of an elbow shot after Harrison was stepping over a guy and the O-Lineman grabbed him. Harrison's push looked worse but was just an open hand push.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JDD said:

Coach isn’t playing the game being hyped up.  Last I checked he shouldn’t start it. 

If he just pushed the coach for no reason I agree. That’s not what happened. 

I’m not disagreeing. I’m just saying that when a player pushes a coach right in front of the referee, he can’t ignore it either.