Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d have liked to have found out as opposed to watch Kelce kick the teeth in of everyone else again.

I have no clue what JOK would do, but I’m certain as to what Wilson, Smith, etc. are going to do.  Or not do.

That is a very fair point.  Why buy a new fairway wood, if you're never going to take it out of the bag?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You admittedly don’t even watch the games man.  Like, have your opinions, but realize no one actually takes you seriously.

I listen to the games on a 10 second delay. I watch the plays that matter by sauntering into the room where they are on the TV, as I have explained before.

So your premise and conclusion are flawed.

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m still not concerned though.  I never expected to win the game and there are 16 more games.

I feel like what today did more than anything was confirm 2020 wasn’t a flash in the pan. We’re legit ready to compete.

Oh yeah, I'm not concerned at all. I am however disappointed. We gave this one away. We were the better team by far for close to 3 quarters and handed it to them, so this is one you look back on in disgust, and instead of carrying that momentum forward in the W column, you now have some work to do on the backend a bit. We are now to the point as a franchise of having to win these statement games instead of showing everyone that we're pesky contenders, because that message has been sent.

I agree with @buno67 on his comment above. He's spot on. Losing by 4 in heartbreak fashion on the road Week 1 with a lot of moving pieces isn't something to hang you head about, albeit I was hoping that we'd do better on 3rd down, because that was glaring again today.