Week1 GDT:Cardinals(0-0)at Titans(0-0)

Titans fan 617

Coaching has definitely been awful today, but so have the players. O-line isn't opening any holes for Henry, Henry also hasn't demonstrated any power in his running. Neither Julio Jones or AJ Brown are getting any separation. Tannehill is trying but only so much he can do when everyone around him is playing their worst game as a Titan.

Dupree and Landry are failing at both rushing Murray and containing him. Jenkins is getting beat a bit by Hopkins but it's Hopkins so whatever I guess, secondary as a whole has sucked though. I dunno if either Jayon or Evans have made a single impact play today.

Just an upsetting level of execution from both the coaching staff and players.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Coaching has definitely been awful today, but so have the players. O-line isn't opening any holes for Henry, Henry also hasn't demonstrated any power in his running. Neither Julio Jones or AJ Brown are getting any separation. Tannehill is trying but only so much he can do when everyone around him is playing their worst game as a Titan.

Dupree and Landry are failing at both rushing Murray and containing him. Jenkins is getting beat a bit by Hopkins but it's Hopkins so whatever I guess, secondary as a whole has sucked though. I dunno if either Jayon or Evans have made a single impact play today.

Just an upsetting level of execution from both the coaching staff and players.

i mean, the whole bet of the offseason was that it was the personnel that was the problem on defense. we kept the coaching staff the same, changed up a bunch of players, and look how that's turned out. that's entirely on the coaches.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, the whole bet of the offseason was that it was the personnel that was the problem on defense. we kept the coaching staff the same, changed up a bunch of players, and look how that's turned out. that's entirely on the coaches.

Yes. The coaches have sucked. Players have too.

Lotta new heads, lotta guys coming off injuries, not a lot of reps in preseason. Definitely piss poor, but I ain’t gonna panic. First week of the season isn’t a make or break game. I think Arizona is going to be real good this year. Jones was a man possessed today. Kicker didn’t help us stay competitive. Julio looks out of sync. Offensive line needs to be figured out. Work in progress. Stay healthy get better. It would be the Titans way to lose like this then do something weird like go dominate Seattle.