MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

6 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

You know you're a bust when you get replaced by an even bigger bust in Solomon Thomas.

Cle is a good kid. Not his fault he was drafted that high. But even still, he hasnt shown enough for a 4th round pick much less 4th overall.

I saw a clip of Mayock talking about breaking down Ferrell’s tape paraphrasing but basically he thought of Chris Long 

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Mayock and Gruden know it's do or die this season. No one is immune due to draft status. The best players will play, every game. 

That doesn't make me feel any better about this situation. That's an awful pick if he a healthy scratch. Everybody been hanging on he is a good run defender and the most happy run team in the league he ain't playing. 

46 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

LOL

Wowwwwwwww

its come to that he’s getting the Karl “healthy scratch” nassib treatment 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ Fire mike nowwwww first ever pick in the nfl 🤦🏽‍♂️

14 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

That doesn't make me feel any better about this situation. That's an awful pick if he a healthy scratch. Everybody been hanging on he is a good run defender and the most happy run team in the league he ain't playing. 

Lol I thought setting the edge was his specialty 🤷🏾‍♂️