MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

The thing about that though is that if you ever watch how there linebackers and DBs play they basically just jump everything on blitz plays because they know the balls coming out quick

Not just that. Gruden isn't a big screen guy either.  I agree with you, the way the line plays against the blitz will be extremely interesting 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Not just that. Gruden isn't a big screen guy either.  I agree with you, the way the line plays against the blitz will be extremely interesting 

I'm not expecting to be better than last year.  However I'm not expecting to be the worst in the league either.  There's new players.  But Cable has proven he can patch and coach guys up.  Should be interesting.  

2 minutes ago, Totty said:

I'm not expecting to be better than last year.  However I'm not expecting to be the worst in the league either.  There's new players.  But Cable has proven he can patch and coach guys up.  Should be interesting.  

If pass pro suffers a bit I'm ok with it, as long as the run game picks up. That was the point of the revamped oline. Hudson and Jackson was supposedly not getting it done in run game. 

59 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

The thing about that though is that if you ever watch how there linebackers and DBs play they basically just jump everything on blitz plays because they know the balls coming out quick

I understand that but Carr is great at getting

the ball out fast and spreading the ball around.

A lot of of the rookies who performed well in the preseason found out the regular season is very different yesterday. Of course, it's not true for all of them. Chase and Sewell actually played much better than they did in preseason.

Will be interesting to see how Leatherwood, Moehrig and Hobbs fare tonight.

63% of the money and 55% of overall bets are on the Ravens to cover. However, the Raiders have more shark money behind them. This is pretty interesting. I didn’t think Raiders would win, but these stats usually reflect the public getting destroyed. 

Raiders losing by 1-3 points seems like the likely outcome. If that happens, Vegas destroys all Ravens bets to cover the spread and destroys all Raider ML bets. 

The only smart play tonight is Raiders +4.