• Raiders
    • Ravens

13 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Wwwwoooowwwww. Week 1 stats of DEs we could’ve drafted:

Clelin Ferrell inactive 4th overall

Josh Allen 1 sack 7th overall 

Brian Burns 1 sack 16th overall

Montez Sweatt 1 sack 26th overall

If only Gus Bradley was around back then..

Josh another 1st rounder is barely active 🤦🏽‍♂️

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Trying to blame Guenther for the Ferrel pick to make yourselves feel better is funny. Gruden and Mayock signed off. Don't give them a pass.

And the hits will keep coming with wasted picks. Abram, Arnette, Ruggs need to show out.

I was about to say same thing. Laying all the bad defensive picks and free agents at guenthers feet is silly. He ain't scouting or making the picks. How a bad defensive coordinator have that much say in the building. Gruden was letting him make all the picks now. Lol. Stop it. 

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Trying to blame Guenther for the Ferrel pick to make yourselves feel better is funny. Gruden and Mayock signed off. Don't give them a pass.

And the hits will keep coming with wasted picks. Abram, Arnette, Ruggs need to show out.

No giving them a pass, just stating the reality that he would not have been pick by if Bradley was on the staff in 2019. That’s based on history

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I was about to say same thing. Laying all the bad defensive picks and free agents at guenthers feet is silly. He ain't scouting or making the picks. How a bad defensive coordinator have that much say in the building. Gruden was letting him make all the picks now. Lol. Stop it. 

Yes I am lol

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Ok Ferrel was drafted to high but no one thought he wouldn't be playing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

True but it's crazy how fast he could be phased out. Thank god we have Maxx from that draft.

Just now, agarcia34 said:

It's not to far off to think that PG had a lot of pull his first year. Yes the pick still needed to be signed off on but it dosen't take away from the fact that he did have some say. 

So gunether drafted ferrell muse, abram and arnette and every other defensive player that hasn't work. Guenther is a pretty passive dude. I think how it went was they brought him players they thought fit what he was trying to do and he was like ok cool.  I mean I could be wrong maybe he bang the table for muse in the 3rd round. And they was like whatever you want Paul.