2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Christian Watson’s height/weight/speed is just too good for me to ignore. 4.28 at 6’4” 208.

I’m honestly mad he’s been blowing up like this lol.. I was hoping to sneak him in the later rounds.. I could honestly see him goin late 1st early 2nd now

You just never know with WRs. Guys like Corey Davis and John Ross got overdrafted but AJ Brown and DK Metcalf both fell well below where they were predicted to go. As crazy as it sounds, we’re still very early in the draft process. Things will certainly change by draft day.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Feels like it’s said every year but man, would this be the perfect year to trade back. Watson at 26 seems like a reach to some but Watson in the 40s •nods approvingly•.

Yea I want us to trade down, not having a 2nd this year really hurts. I feel like if we really like somebody we’ll have to pull the trigger at 26 knowing we don’t have a 2nd.. I still like Pickens, feel like he has the most potential of all the WRs