2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

I’d love Trevor Penning but…

1.) Starting to believe he goes higher than 26.

2.) Radunz becomes a waste because I can’t see him playing OG regardless of what the staff is doing with him. Unless he becomes the LT at some point(like next season)… 👀👀👀

3.) We need WRs and TEs bad!!!

On 1/13/2022 at 1:07 PM, TitanSlim said:

Guys, I know we may have bigger needs but I’m all aboard the Travon Walker as our 1st round pick bandwagon. Dude is going to be a monster with the right coaching.

So sad that he’s blown up since this post.

If we can trade down and still land either a stud OL or WR, one of which seems likely based on the strength of the class, I could see the next pick going either Edge or S, if a really good player is there, and I wouldn’t hate it.

Classes are deep everywhere we need help.

When do we find out about compensatory picks once and for all?

I feel like if there is one QB that JRob/Vrabs is looking at in this draft it's Desmond Ridder. Everything I've heard and seen from him just screams Titans to me. He's our style of QB, and then you add in the Luke Fickell/Vrabel connection, and it just seems too loud to ignore. I think we'd have to figure out a way to get back into the 2nd round to grab him, but I think if there's any move to be made at QB this year that's the one we'll make. They'd see him as a guy that could be a positive addition to the QB room that has some good tools to work with to possibly be groomed into a future starter and in the short term he's an upgrade at backup QB over Woodside.

Out of all the guys in this QB class he just feels the most like a future Titan to me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I feel like if there is one QB that JRob/Vrabs is looking at in this draft it's Desmond Ridder. Everything I've heard and seen from him just screams Titans to me. He's our style of QB, and then you add in the Luke Fickell/Vrabel connection, and it just seems too loud to ignore. I think we'd have to figure out a way to get back into the 2nd round to grab him, but I think if there's any move to be made at QB this year that's the one we'll make. They'd see him as a guy that could be a positive addition to the QB room that has some good tools to work with to possibly be groomed into a future starter and in the short term he's an upgrade at backup QB over Woodside.

Out of all the guys in this QB class he just feels the most like a future Titan to me.

Yep, I said something similar a little over a month ago 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:28 AM, TitanSlim said:

With all this said, if there’s one QB I’m keeping an eye on through the draft process, it’s Desmond Ridder. If we’re going to keep running the offense we currently run he’s the guy who’d fit the most imo. Plus you see enough tools to get you excited. And the whole Vrabel-Luke Fickell connection shouldn’t be ignored.

I also found this quote interesting, as I’m sure a lot of us will as Titans fans.

Is there an QB in the NFL that you try to model your game after?

“I would say there are a couple. Guys like Deshaun Watson and Ryan Tannehill, or someone like Marcus Mariota are who I try to model my game after. I would say I am more of a Marcus Mariota kind of guy. I just take little things from him, Deshaun and Ryan Tannehill as well.”

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

As of today prior to free agency, I wouldn’t be upset if the draft played out like…

1) Tyler Linderbaum-C

3) Isaiah Likely-TE

3) Cole Strange-OG

4) Calvin Austin-WR

BPA the rest of the way.

I have issue with drafting a Center. I know he is supposed to be ready to go day 1 but I'd rather have Zion Johnson who can play 3 spots and has impressive game film. 
But truthfully, I'd rather not draft any OL in the 1st.  I just hate that. lol

16 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I have issue with drafting a Center. I know he is supposed to be ready to go day 1 but I'd rather have Zion Johnson who can play 3 spots and has impressive game film. 
But truthfully, I'd rather not draft any OL in the 1st.  I just hate that. lol

Trust me, I know. I remember the Chance Warmack discussions lol.

I’m not the biggest IOL over offensive weapon either. Linderbaum fits our offense too perfectly to ignore at a position of need.

It’s all about your preference. If there’s a run at WR and we’re left with our choice of Dotson, Pickens or Watson do you pick them or go with a C who fits your offense perfectly and is arguably a top 10 player in the draft just based off talent.