TitanSS

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Pre-FA Big Board for me

1.) Chris Olave

2.) Jameson Williams

3.) Treylon Burks

4.) Tyler Lindenbaum

5.) Trevor Penning

Don't want OL at all in the first but I’d put those two guys in my top 5. 

Funny enough my big board is exactly the same right now. I may have Zion Johnson tied with Penning for 5.

I love a number of WRs in this draft but Olave is my guy. He’s so smooth and polish, plus he’d add a speed element this offense desperately  needs. I feel he’d have an immediate day one impact like AJ did. I pray he falls to our pick (and we pick him of course).

10 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Jameson Williams I believe & fill strongly will be the pick if he’s available when we pick. He reminds me of 2 players Desean Jackson & Brandon Cooks. 

I don't think we take an injured guy again. He won't be ready to maybe November? And there are guys that are similar in skill set to be had I think.

18 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Just had a dream that we drafted Penning while Jameson Williams and Olave were still on the board 😩.. safe to say that was a nightmare

I wouldn’t hate the talent gap. Penning is a future stud, but yeah, not a great fit when neither he nor Radunz is a good fit at guard.

Just now, KingTitan said:

I don't think we take an injured guy again. He won't be ready to maybe November? And there are guys that are similar in skill set to be had I think.

You have to think like J Rob it’s bigger than the guy being injured to him. He’s more about it you were healthy where do you rank amongst all talent in the draft, because talent either attributes to winning long term or you can trade that player & acquire assets. So far its inconclusive due to Farley getting hurt, but he was also regarded as a top scorer 10 player when healthy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

You have to think like J Rob it’s bigger than the guy being injured to him. He’s more about it you were healthy where do you rank amongst all talent in the draft, because talent either attributes to winning long term or you can trade that player & acquire assets. So far its inconclusive due to Farley getting hurt, but he was also regarded as a top scorer 10 player when healthy 

You are right. 

I could some Byron Pringle being a guy we look at. Could provide the snaps and plays until Williams is ready to take over. 

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I was hearing Jameson should be ready by training camp. He got hurt in January so I would think the latest he’d be ready would be like September 

It’s not hard to believe he had a clean ACL tear no other ligaments were damaged, Trainning camp puts him at like 7 months of rehab normally 6 months after surgery a Dr signs off for you to cut & do explosive drills depending on how well your knee responds to therapy. That being said I still would hold him out the 1st 6-8 weeks of the season & if by some chance we’re not in playoff contention & the season is a waste sit him entirely 

For whatever PFF's mock draft simulator is worth:

Trading down from 26 to 41 netted pick 74 and 150.  Drafted TE Tre McBride at 41, WR Christian Watson at 74 (Calvin Austin, David Bell, and John Metchie were also available), and OG Dylan Parham at 90.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

For whatever PFF's mock draft simulator is worth:

Trading down from 26 to 41 netted pick 74 and 150.  Drafted TE Tre McBride at 41, WR Christian Watson at 74 (Calvin Austin, David Bell, and John Metchie were also available), and OG Dylan Parham at 90.

I wouldn't mind that at all.