2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

As things stand right now with the roster I think I'd go Jameson Williams in round 1 and a TE in the 3rd. TE seems like a deep group this year. Lots of guys flashed in the Senior Bowl. 

My other thought is to potentially trade down into the 2nd and take Trey McBride there and draft our speedster WR in later rounds. Lots of guys that fit that mold in this class too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

As things stand right now with the roster I think I'd go Jameson Williams in round 1 and a TE in the 3rd. TE seems like a deep group this year. Lots of guys flashed in the Senior Bowl. 

My other thought is to potentially trade down into the 2nd and take Trey McBride there and draft our speedster WR in later rounds. Lots of guys that fit that mold in this class too. 

I like your thoughts.

I think the lesson we have learned from the final four of these playoffs is that you need as many pass catching freaks as possible.

My opinion with the first pick is that we almost need to go WR. We have have seen great TEs come in 3rd before so I think we can grab one there as this class seems deep. The free agency class is weird this year and really doesn't line up with our needs. 

I hope this draft really marks the evolution of our offense moving into the modern more passing minded NFL. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yea that’s my thought process. These past 2 years have shown that you can never have enough depth at the position. NWI should be nothing more then a 4-5 at best. Jameson Williams and Jahan Dotson are my favorites for the end of the 1st round. I don’t think Burks, Olave, or Wilson will drop that far.

If we decide to go TE first I like Calvin Austin in the later rounds. He’s a true speedster. Or Christian Watson.

It’s Jameson Williams for me arguably a top 20 talent in the draft he reminds me of Will Fuller & Brandon Cooks. Though he won’t be available to start the season when he does he’ll add an element that’s been missing & that’s a weapon that’ll take the top of the defense 

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Man, I really like Christian Watson after seeing him at the Senior Bowl and watching his highlights.

Yea I was hoping he would fly under the radar  so we could get him later, I’d love for to get him. He has the speed we desperately need.

Im also starting to like David Bell, he not the most athletic or biggest but he’s always open. He’s the type of WR to have a long career.

watched a few of the tight ends- jeremy ruckert, charlie kolar, and jalen wydermyer. wydermyer was the only one who impressed me in terms of being a receiving weapon. he's got some real explosiveness and run after the catch ability, and good hands too. kolar's entire game was mossing big 12 DBs, not really sure how he projects as a pro. doesn't seem fast or elusive but he's big as hell and strong. ruckert seems like a quality blocker but didn't flash at all to me as a receiver or running after the catch.

This is really the perfect year to have a need at tight end. There’s no elite or maybe even great prospect but there’s a number of good, quality guys. There’s at least 6-7 guys I’ve seen who I’d have no problem drafting. They also come in “different flavors”. A guy like Isaiah Lively is different than Cade Otton, who’s different than Charlie Kolar. 

How and who we approach in free agency at the tight end spot could be telling of who/how we approach the draft.

I like PJ Pledger RB from Utah. I don't think they want to really spend money on the position. 
Foreman should get a role with more opportunity somewhere else with Henry coming back. Hillard don't know how much they want to pay. 
I'd cut Evans and I'm ready for something else beside McNicols.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I like PJ Pledger RB from Utah. I don't think they want to really spend money on the position. 
Foreman should get a role with more opportunity somewhere else with Henry coming back. Hillard don't know how much they want to pay. 
I'd cut Evans and I'm ready for something else beside McNicols.

If we draft a RB I like James Cook. His ability to catch and his speed would add another dynamic to the offense.. as a UGA fan we definitely underutilized him

11 hours ago, 615finest said:

If we draft a RB I like James Cook. His ability to catch and his speed would add another dynamic to the offense.. as a UGA fan we definitely underutilized him

Pledger got some hands too. He was at Oklahoma before going to Utah. At the Senior Bowl, he caught my eye when he took a little dump off turned up field immediately and got like 10-15 yards. 

Pledger might be easier to get? Without the name. 

11 hours ago, 615finest said:

With Evans constantly injured, I wouldn't mind a mid rounder on a RB.  I wish they'd find a way to keep Foreman, but I don't think they have much room to sign anyone that isn't AJ Brown, Harold Landry, or Ben Jones.  I'm assuming all our depth FAs are gone.

• 2 weeks later...