2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

50 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm not convinced brewer can do more than admirably handle spot duty. don't know if he's starter material. i'd say G is actually probably a more immediate need than T with how well quessenberry has played thus far, and possibly with radunz developing (though it's possible we see him as a G moving forward).

Yeah, if Radunz doesn't get the RT job I think he's definitely in the mix to be starting at either OG spot. I think Quess may be benefitting from help in the same way Kelly did that makes him look significantly better than he is as a pass protector. He doesn't look near as good when Lewan isn't at LT. That's why I think it may be beneficial to just let he and Radunz compete for the job.

Brewer may not be starter material, but I don't think he's going to be worse than Davis. I think he's looked good enough at a very low value position to at least get a chance to compete for a spot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 6:38 PM, TitanSS said:

My favorite for the moment is the 6'3" 225 lb WR Treylon Burks. Mainly like him over the other top WRs because of our offense and how we could use his RB size and speed over the middle of the field. He has good size and speed down the field too.

Olave and Wilson are probably better overall players of they're still available, but I think Burks is a better scheme fit.

I don't like the idea of taking an IOL in the first round, but if Tyler Linderbaum is available and he's a blue chip player, does that make up for the loss in positional value? PFF is saying he's the best IOL since Quinton Nelson and he might even be gone long before we pick at this point.

Yep. I don't think he's available when we pick. Right now he's usually WR3 or WR4 for most people, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's WR1 at the end of the season. Monster.

Edited by TitanSS

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yep. I don't think he's available when we pick. Right now he's usually WR3 or WR4 for most people, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's WR1 at the end of the season. Monster.

I think it all depends on his 40. Olave and Wilson haven’t done anything to hurt their stock so it’s possible he could be there

14 hours ago, 615finest said:

I think it all depends on his 40. Olave and Wilson haven’t done anything to hurt their stock so it’s possible he could be there

Just from the way he runs I think he's going to test really well. I think the combine could push him up even higher.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...