2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Feel like it’s time to bump this bad boy with it being Senior Bowl week.

Yeah I always pay close attention to who we are linked to or met with at the Senior Bowl. 
Robinson rarely or never drafts anyone he hasn't spoken with or met. 

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Pretty intriguing guys at all those positions at this year’s Senior Bowl too.

I don't see how we miss on a TE this year, there are so many good ones. 
We should be able to get one in the 3rd or 4th round that can start and really contribute. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

I don't see how we miss on a TE this year, there are so many good ones. 
We should be able to get one in the 3rd or 4th round that can start and really contribute. 

With the TE draft and free agent class there’s no way our TE room shouldn’t be completely revamped.

TE is one of the hardest positions to transition from college to the nfl. even the really good ones typically don't contribute a ton their rookie years. we'll definitely want to revamp the room with a capable FA in addition to a draft pick.

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

TE is one of the hardest positions to transition from college to the nfl. even the really good ones typically don't contribute a ton their rookie years. we'll definitely want to revamp the room with a capable FA in addition to a draft pick.

If they can give us about 20 catches 200 yards and 3 TDs' I'll consider it a success. Need a threat or a reliable option more than anything from a rookie. Someone with some athletic wiggle. Or What rookie Jonnu gave us, that would be fine. 

Yeah, TE is definitely top of the list for what I think we need.  Having any kind of reliable play there would help the receiver room too.  Although taking almost anything at offense would be helpful.

Defense, maybe Edge depth or Safety depth, but I think we're pretty set elsewhere.  I don't expect a CB to be on the table when the FO probably expected Caleb Farley's rookie year to be a mulligan anyway.  Unless there's medical stuff that isn't public.

I'd like to see more investment on the Edge in the middle rounds myself, with this class.  It seems really strong at the position.  Even if we retain Landry, he, Dupree, and Rashad Weaver is pretty much all we'll have as is, and that's not enough.