•• 2022 Draft Prospects ••

WizardHawk

12 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

There will be a rookie starter at LB sitting there at #56, and maybe even #88. Makes it hard for me to justify grabbing one at #24. 

Agreed, there’s so many options it’s almost unwise to take an off ball LB at 24. And I was all aboard the Nakobe Dean train at 24 untill his measurables came out. I knew he was undersized, but damn, 5’11” 229?! 😳 Barring a freakish pro day performance, I have a feeling he’s going to tumble down the boards, especially with the combine performances from the rest of the LB group.

33 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Agreed, there’s so many options it’s almost unwise to take an off ball LB at 24. And I was all aboard the Nakobe Dean train at 24 untill his measurables came out. I knew he was undersized, but damn, 5’11” 229?! 😳 Barring a freakish pro day performance, I have a feeling he’s going to tumble down the boards, especially with the combine performances from the rest of the LB group.

This screams prisoner of the moment though. Dean can play. He was the leader of that Georgia defense everyone is gushing about. 

On 2/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, WizardHawk said:

He’s definitely got the body and potential. But his two glaring drawbacks, age (25 in Sept) and the lack of experience make it relatively impossible to justify a 1st rd selection imo. 
His Sr. Bowl performance was pretty sketchy too.

I honestly have a hard time seeing him crack the top 50.

Circling back, re: Raimann

He measured in with sub-33” arms at the combine. Big yikes. I don’t see how anyone could feel comfortable drafting him in the first round, when no team was willing to take Spencer Brown (who profiles better in just about every way) in the top 90 last year.

This is definitely my current nightmare first round pick for Dallas.