The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

24 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Louisville +10 tonight 

Ole Miss for me. 

If Ole Miss can contain Cunningham they should win easy.  Cunningham can get careless with the ball and L'ville D is suspect as hell.  Only thing that keeps L'ville in the game is Cunningham (that said Cunningham is really good if he can take care of the ball, he is LJ Jr.)

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A Bengals fan talking trash is MEMEWORTHY, especially considering Herbert>>>>>>>>Burrow and it's not close if we're just cherry picking one year or so.

Will not what? Play 16 games

LOL, the irony.

Me giving tangible evidence isn't making an excuse, but you somehow thinking that your Top 5 pick, a dynamic WR entering his 2nd year, and Boyd somehow being infinitely worse shows just how delusional you are.

I wasn’t comparing him to burrow here at all. I was referring to Baker Mayfoeld having two studs and a good team. But damn you got triggerd and it’s hilarious.

But if you want to do there sure. Compare defenses and offensive lines between herbert and burrow. Go ahead. Or even the other QB in the qb room. Or the coach ffs. We don’t have an established wr like Allen either. And he had a te we had none last year.z I could go on and on. Your ignorance is funny.

Calling me out as “meme worthy” because I’m a bengals fan. Why Bc we sucked for so long? Guess what that makes me a better fan than you to Support such a bad team you bandwagon ****

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Chargers have a somewhat weak offensive line? And I assume they're running a new system with their new staff? That's largely my point as it was for Baker 2 years ago when he had his massive Year 2 regression. I'm not saying it will happen or is likely, but those are 2-3 surefire ways to push a QB in that direction if an organization isn't careful.

Funny story, Herbert was better against pressure last year than he was in a clean pocket.

I don't imagine that is sustainable, of course, but funny nonetheless. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the Chargers have a somewhat weak offensive line? And I assume they're running a new system with their new staff? That's largely my point as it was for Baker 2 years ago when he had his massive Year 2 regression. I'm not saying it will happen or is likely, but those are 2-3 surefire ways to push a QB in that direction if an organization isn't careful.

don't correct me cause I'm right, but don't the chargers have somewhat of the best quarterback of all time? 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ole Miss for me. 

If Ole Miss can contain Cunningham they should win easy.  Cunningham can get careless with the ball and L'ville D is suspect as hell.  Only thing that keeps L'ville in the game is Cunningham (that said Cunningham is really good if he can take care of the ball, he is LJ Jr.)

Ole miss wasn’t very good last year so why are ppl all over them? The fact that their head coach isn’t there on two days notice won’t help either.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No worries.  I swear before I checked out for good from the game I saw someone even qoute my posts about hokie but then went elsewhere, maybe I'm wrong 

you had switched off of me for daboyle and had no role based intel so it was fairly easy to squash