The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Tk3 said:

is jason just memeing right now?

I think he's really just confused on the fact that Pickle is dead @jasonwbantle gives more original town cred as well IMO although I wish it wasn't so.

Just now, squire12 said:

you want me to just out this, or slow play it?

Will it stop town convo because scum is found?  If Yes, then slow play.  If No, then out it so we can at least review the info and go from there.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm not very biblical, but what I do know is that Judas betrayed Jesus in it so wouldn't that seem like it's a character that is someone you don't want around.  Though if it's a misunderstanding of the game that's fine, just saying.

Also once again @SwAg I really need some info from you considering everything that happened last night.

Don’t want around? I’ll say it again.

Evil is town in this game. They are Isaac aligned 

Good are scum mafia. They are biblical aligned.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

You all killed ksj and he could have helped us. Therefore y’all are sus. I think pickle Rick is the pick tho based on the night write up. What do you all think????

if you vote pickle, you are voting out already confirmed Isaac aligned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Will it stop town convo because scum is found?  If Yes, then slow play.  If No, then out it so we can at least review the info and go from there.

you seem to be really itchy to get info out on moves at the moment.  this is giving me bad vibes from you