The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

original alignment?

Jobu aligned (not really).  Y'all can vote me or not vote me. Totally up to you. Vote swag if you want.  Could care less. No strong read there.  I've done and said everything im gonna do and say.  Said I survived I did.  Said I don't have a vote, I don't. Said no powers. None.  Believe me, don't believe me.  I feel I've plated to the spirit of of what nacho probably wanted with this role but it's tiring. Yes if you lynch me I will die. Or better yet just town vig me instead of wasting a day. But as I said ya'll won't like the results. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Jobu aligned (not really).  Y'all can vote me or not vote me. Totally up to you. Vote swag if you want.  Could care less. No strong read there.  I've done and said everything im gonna do and say.  Said I survived I did.  Said I don't have a vote, I don't. Said no powers. None.  Believe me, don't believe me.  I feel I've plated to the spirit of of what nacho probably wanted with this role but it's tiring. Yes if you lynch me I will die. Or better yet just town vig me instead of wasting a day. But as I said ya'll won't like the results. 

bcb could care less if we voted swag, so there's some degree of care there. 

swag

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, whats your actual character name @bcb1213

Bcb is God, in the game he will be mafia aligned and the GF (with a variant of the role).  

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

18 I am the Living One; I was dead,(A) and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!(B) And I hold the keys of death and Hades.(C)

Who holds the keys of death and Hades...God. 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I really dont believe bcb has won.

he likely just changes powers upon death.

more likely hes 1 shot deathproof scum that changes powers on first death (or loses vote)

and is aigned with swag

God (GF)

Mother 

Will def be mafia.  

Based on the biblical undertones and it being a large presence in the game I'm assuming tainted is a cult of of those that sin and Forge could "redeem" them and convert them back 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I think he will die, yes.

its just flavor, meaning hes back alive.

he already lost his vote though, so hes nerfed

Um, doubtful.  For the setup id follow pretty closely to things and make God the unkillabe GF (at least until all mafia are dead).  It would also make sense for the story 

Just now, swoosh said:

I jumped off someone who had no chance of being lynched for swag. what about that do you not like? lay it out for me. 

It was late and actually late (didn't count), which would have made it a tie with scum Bcb. If Swag is town, very good chance you and most likley KSJ (probably either way with him) are scum. Id put you at the bottom of those names though. Its just based on the voting pattern. Your thread play tops all of them by far. No worries....yet 🤔