The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

56 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, you're content tunneling on Jason despite his character claim and think you've figured out his meta and game-play style? That's what you're going with?

Yes, I think I figured out his meta and game-play style, he also said he's going to provide information he gets if he doesn't die.  He didn't die and provided nothing to us.  If someone else did that he would be jumping down their throats about it.

Also him claiming a character is pointless outside of Isaac due to the following that is posted on the very first page:

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Everyone will be a character or generic from the source material and have some sort of unique power.

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Scum players will receive details to help them set up a fake claim including but not limited to win conditions and a list of characters not in the game.

Scum having a list of characters not in the game and fake win cons to use makes it easy for them to establish a fake identity early on, especially with help from his teammates.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So now you all believe I'm right that it was the apostle thing that came down lol 

While technically not one of the Four Horsemen in the game (Conquest, War, Famine, Death), Pestilence did appear and was a boss apparently.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

The swoosh/ksj late votes are particularly interesting to me

That's why I'm leaning opposite, albeit those above scenarios are largely completely dependent upon 1 or 2 flips either way. Regardless, we have some semblance of a PoE there in my opinion.

but I don't see why bcb self votes if anybody was trying to save him

bcb's vote was either saving swag (knowing that he himself wouldn't die)

OR bcb was trying to project invincibilty with a bold self vote

probably the latter, tbh, which means he IS still vulnerable

If he TRULY wasn't vulnerable, he would actively want to be voted again

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's why I'm leaning opposite, albeit those above scenarios are largely completely dependent upon 1 or 2 flips either way. Regardless, we have some semblance of a PoE there in my opinion.

yeah, I caught up to that logic. If bcb is scumteam with swoosh/ksj, one of them isn't sticking out their neck if he's committing to the self vote

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

While technically not one of the Four Horsemen in the game (Conquest, War, Famine, Death), Pestilence did appear and was a boss apparently.

Yeah but I'm saying the boss's aren't going to the scum imo, at least not all boss's

I doubt one that is outted in a writeup is in the game.  More likely it is a hidden mechanic/a neutral element that can equally effect scum and town 

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Those wondering in the Basement were starting to think they may be safe from the forces threatening Isaac.

This was not the case, however. Through an opening through the ceiling, a giant leg wearing heels descended, impaling @Forge with the tip of its heel. She was killed instantly, the autopsy showing she was Bethany, who was aligned with Isaac.

A sinister laugh coming from above, the leg continued to attempt to squash the group below. In a panic, they opened a sewer grate and descended into... a Downpour.

If all that wasn't bad enough, the group spotted one of the Four Riders of the Apocalypse, Pestilence, ride past them as they dropped down.

tbgXy2u.png

What sort of tomfoolery is in store for those who have made it to Downpour?

Clearly Nacho is saying that Pestilence rode by "them", meaning the group, meaning Town, considering mafia is coming at us from above and we dropped down.

I'm not sure what you're seeing here @Malfatron

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah but I'm saying the boss's aren't going to the scum imo, at least not all boss's

I doubt one that is outted in a writeup is in the game.  More likely it is a hidden mechanic/a neutral element that can equally effect scum and town 

A neutral mechanic? It definitely could be...and like I said, I'm almost positive that Matts was my first vote, so it's likely that the mechanic locks my vote immediately after that, making it neutral.

HOWEVER, what I'm saying is that it's very likely if not a given that it would ONLY impact Isaac aligned/Town players.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Does anybody else have a problem with raves tunnel on jason?

Like.. is his goal just to avoid the game and just park votes on jason everyday, regardless of what is actually happening in the game?

I take huge issue with it and don't buy it for a second. He's willfully ignoring and basing his entire push on "Well it could be a fake claim", which is just asinine considering he's claimed Judas IMO. If he claimed an outlier character, sure.