The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@TheKillerNachois this a reality based one? Like can I search the basement wall for items? I’ll walk around the room with my hand on the wall looking.

There's no "roleplaying", although there may be floors that have special effects that will usually be announced at the start of day writeup. The Basement has no abnormal effects (that were announced publicly anyway).

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Swoosh forge TL matts Malf dome and myself I’m guessing are town for now.

the bad mans talks to make sure we know he there but then he hide

talking AT us.

not TO us

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

Red letter? Awesome job! 

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

Okay... Any chance that anyone who is not town wants to just claim that now to save everyone just a little bit of time? 

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

Definitely a good start. We are really good at this

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Could you explain this? I’ll change my vote if it helps scum. I just thought with no knowledge to go off of to focus on this pseudo player.

We have no idea what Player B really is or what the most pro-town way to interact with it is going to be. 

Scum may or may not know what Player B is, individual players may or may not know what Player B is. 

But we know that lynching Player B is unlikely to kill scum. And the only way we as a collective town can kill scum is via the lynch. 

It’s good to figure out what player b is sooner rather than later, but it shouldn’t distract us from using our vote to target real players we think are threats to town.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

We have no idea what Player B really is or what the most pro-town way to interact with it is going to be. 

Scum may or may not know what Player B is, individual players may or may not know what Player B is. 

But we know that lynching Player B is unlikely to kill scum. And the only way we as a collective town can kill scum is via the lynch. 

It’s good to figure out what player b is sooner rather than later, but it shouldn’t distract us from using our vote to target real players we think are threats to town.

This is actually a really good point. God I suck at this game. Unvote