The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

This game just is not for me. Sorry. I put too much time and effort into it to have people like @Ravesbehave this way. 

Look at your own behavior first since I'm not the only one that has voiced complaints about it.  But don't worry any game you're in I won't be in so enjoy.

5 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

*****Still waiting for @MWil23 @rackcs @swoosh for why they voted for non scum and lead to his lynch. And why you were in that dream. At least one of you is not with us as Isaac aligned. I know @Malfatronhas said we should sit on that info. But that’s dangerous at a time when we have seen all but one townie get killed. I’m down with any of those three if we can argue the point well.

But I’m on raves for his little “I was just pretending to be scum to try and trick you” bull****. That and he refuses to share any info from his move though he claims he has it but will sir on it for 24 hours.

Feel free to explain why I should go for one of the other three and I’ll probably switch to them.

anyone besides these 4 would take some additional Intel or something for me to take them.

im probably gonna step away for a while now. I’ll check my @ when I can but this is basically what im doing day 3. I hope Y’all read this.*****

I’ve started reading all of Jason’s post as though he’s Scott Steiner/Big Poppa Pump and that they’re heel wrestling promos. It’s surprisingly helpful.

• Like 1