The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

No obvious town tell so far, semi scummy, playing in the middle. Not very gung ho like he usually does as town. Been kind of missing in thread in terms of pushes. I wouldn't say its his scum game, but definitely not his town game at this point if that makes sense 

To be blunt:

1. I'm a bit gun shy after playing about the worst game I've played in 2+ years last game

2. I'm struggling a bit from lack of sleep. I've been working 70+ hours a week the last 4 weeks, and my 4 year old has been coming in 3+ times at night waking us up.

3. I've got a sinus infection.

As for the rest, Swoosh was the other guy in my PoE yesterday, which I said in thread a few times and pointed out, so today, I'm either going you or him, because if you're playing a 3+ day game here (I've done this before as scum), we lose, so voting you gets us instant results on:

A. Making you claim before the deadline

B. If you flip scum, we know you're lying; If you flip town, we have decent odds with the ones you mentioned

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

As those retreating from the sewers of Downpour reached the next trapdoor, they had a feeling that blood would be spilled before they could jump down.

First, the corpse of @bcb1213 was discovered, having been beaten down to a bloody pulp by someone. He was The Enigma, Isaac aligned, originally known as Lazarus. Before the group could pay their respects, static light beamed from above, surrounding @Pickle Rick. Discovered later to be Cain, also Isaac-aligned, he was instantly disintegrated by divine willpower.

So, would everyone agree that Pickle was the scum kill? Because if so, I can limit the PoE to 3 people, including Orca, and clear Raves, based upon Jason and Orca's claim.

Here's my claim:

Last night, I used my move (Whore of Babylon) on Raves and Pickle. That move reroutes all players targeting Raves and Pickle to the other, instead. So, scum tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle. I was off on my Pickle read, but right on Raves.

So, scum clearly tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle.

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

After sleeping on it, my top 3 scum feelings are

dome

swoosh/orca (one of these)

skywind

Interesting, you're gonna make me defend myself again. Usually when I do that, it makes me look worse, which isn't what I'm going for when I'm innocent, but I am. I'd prefer not to self incriminate myself if I don't have to. 

37 minutes ago, squire12 said:

After the short bus and the retard comment you edited out , I think some reflection on your posting is warranted

I immediately edited the r-word out. I apologized for it. The rest I don’t regret. I’m sick of being harassed and singled out in this game. I got pissed and regretted it. Again I’m sorry. I don’t have much to reflect on. Probably done playing this stuff Bc y’all just do the same stuff whole ppl like me play the game hard and put so much time and effort into it and then I’m treated like this so, whatever dude. I’ve never instigated a thing. Raves refused to get off my **** and was harassing me and lying over and over about it. Just insane how clueless y’all are as you pick and choose what to read/ whatever. If I’m banned, so be it. I wanna stay but if I go it’s ok

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Interesting, you're gonna make me defend myself again. Usually when I do that, it makes me look worse, which isn't what I'm going for when I'm innocent, but I am. I'd prefer not to self incriminate myself if I don't have to. 

It’s alright pal, yesterday he said he trusted me more than swag, today I’m his top scum read and swag is his town read.

Of course he hasnt said anything specifically on why he thinks I’m scum all the sudden, just a reason to push me I’m assuming 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Here's my claim:

Last night, I used my move (Whore of Babylon) on Raves and Pickle. That move reroutes all players targeting Raves and Pickle to the other, instead. So, scum tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle. I was off on my Pickle read, but right on Raves.

So, scum clearly tried to kill Raves and instead killed Pickle.

Ok so if orca is honest like I think, then you and him are both town. That means swoosh and/or recks are not.

swoosh

you willing to start this train?