The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) I believe that the chances of a Player B lynch resulting in the death of scum are so unlikely that we should not even entertain the thought of a Player B vote on Day 1. 

2) If it does nothing, or even worse hurts town, we gave scum a day to blend in and play dumb town

3) most people want to lynch Player B because it’s new not because they think it helps them reach their wincon

4) we get less D1 reads to look back at later if one of the lynch candidates isn’t even a player with a faction flip on its “death”

Why any of them? I know you asked first but I want to know why you only want to know about raves.

I fabricated it. I think you were the first person to even notice.

Why make stuff up and yes @Raves because I felt the rest of them were fine but he’s Mia since we got roles  

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Why hardclaim immediately with such a role? I dunno but I’m voting him for now 

But you said you assumed he was goofing.

So has he been more scummy since he was goofing?

“it doesn’t look good” comment was bad vibes  

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why make stuff up and yes @Raves because I felt the rest of them were fine but he’s Mia since we got roles  

So you’re serious about the rest being fine based on their activity level 1 hour into the game on a Saturday night?

How strongly do you feel about that?