The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Malfatron said:

Why is it concerning?

mostly youre an unknown entity as well

think about it. we're scum hunting here, right? 

1) we don't know orca's alignment, but let's just assume he is isaac-aligned. 

2) there are 3 names on that list, so at best it's a 1/3 chance.

3) even with that 1/3 chance, it doesn't mean that other alignment is scum. it's a nacho game - there are bound to be a couple more alignments imo. 

so that leaves us with somewhere under a 1/3 chance of lynching scum with that list. and it also potentially leads us down a path which screws us. what if the first lynch is wrong? what if the second lynch is wrong? under a 1/3 chance doesn't seem good odds to me at this stage in the game.

I'm not even going to go down the path where orca could be lying here, because I think he's town, but that's another dimension to this. 

anyway, I'll have info soon enough so not too concerned, but I do find it interesting that you voted me. yes yes yes, I know votes are fluid. jason and orca make sense to vote for me given the circumstance (or at least 1 of the 3). @jasonwbantle @The Orca why me over the others on the list though?

56 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

we havent found scum yet. this helps narrow things down. if scum decides to NK me, its not a terrible thing because im getting voted.

I could tell you @HokieHigh role if he gives me permission to

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

But you also said that you knew what he could do

i meant character here, not power.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

think about it. we're scum hunting here, right? 

1) we don't know orca's alignment, but let's just assume he is isaac-aligned. 

2) there are 3 names on that list, so at best it's a 1/3 chance.

3) even with that 1/3 chance, it doesn't mean that other alignment is scum. it's a nacho game - there are bound to be a couple more alignments imo. 

so that leaves us with somewhere under a 1/3 chance of lynching scum with that list. and it also potentially leads us down a path which screws us. what if the first lynch is wrong? what if the second lynch is wrong? under a 1/3 chance doesn't seem good odds to me at this stage in the game.

I'm not even going to go down the path where orca could be lying here, because I think he's town, but that's another dimension to this. 

anyway, I'll have info soon enough so not too concerned, but I do find it interesting that you voted me. yes yes yes, I know votes are fluid. jason and orca make sense to vote for me given the circumstance (or at least 1 of the 3). @jasonwbantle @The Orca why me over the others on the list though?

i mean, i said as much as well, and even mentioned that i dont like how orca is being cagey about his alignment

also, josh might not come in for awhile, so the sooner i can trust you, the sooner that we may be able to potentially get a scum up for the lynch

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i meant character here, not power.

You're lying Malf

59 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

we havent found scum yet. this helps narrow things down. if scum decides to NK me, its not a terrible thing because im getting voted.

I could tell you @HokieHigh role if he gives me permission to

ROLE

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

mwil claimed redirector and was poisoned n1. now, would mwi poison himself. certainly so. but my focus is on unknowns right now

Just now, Malfatron said:

i mean, i said as much as well, and even mentioned that i dont like how orca is being cagey about his alignment

also, josh might not come in for awhile, so the sooner i can trust you, the sooner that we may be able to potentially get a scum up for the lynch

I'd rather josh come on here and answer my question first, but I will reveal if he doesn't come on