The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

18 hours ago, rackcs said:

Interesting how a number of people have been saying ksj is scummy but the votes slowly drifted from him

So, my notes from the end of the last phase.  Racks tunneling ksj.  Despite apparently not reading.

17 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

No.

Gopher refusing to share scum/town reads.

17 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Matts vote looking pretty tempting all of a sudden 

I honestly don't remember why I quoted this one.

17 hours ago, Raves said:

Nope, I was roleblocked.  Since he proclaimed he could get information, I tried to ensure he would be able to let us know what it was.

This is pretty hard to reconcile.  At end of phase, Raves was convinced jason was town, after protecting him, but accusing him earlier in the phase, and now?  I just don't see how this whole thing isn't full of lies.

Especially with another protector already dead.

I have to head out, not sure I can check again before day ends Don't do anything stupid please. 

Skywind disappearing at end of phase for a second time.  He had one more post right after this, but it was inconsequential.

17 hours ago, swoosh said:

I have my vote on ksj and I’m keeping it there. I’ll see ya’ll in a couple hours.

unfortunately if there’s an OT I won’t be around.

Swoosh doing the exact same thing.  Scum buddies?

You don’t need to claim  squire

Gopher switching his vote to squire.  Was on Swag until Swag just offered to claim and he came off.

Well tbh I haven’t even got close to reading up today…… who should I vote for?

Then why on earth is he switching to someone not on the main vote line less than an hour before the day ends?

It’s also pretty scummy to try and used this as defense. Actually pretty textbook scummy. Sounding like desperation. You got 10 min yet.

This is him replying to KSJ making the above point.  His response to being attacked is....to attack his attacker.

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Seraphim is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.

srephim is an item.

vote ksj

Malf, keeping us well informed of the flavor of the game.

As for vote switching, within the last hour, here are all the vote changes:

Swag moved from Tk3 to KSJ; gopher moved from Swag to squire; KSJ moved from No Lynch to Swag; Hokie moved from Swag to Tk3;  Hokie moved from Tk3 to squire; KSJ moved from Swag to Tk3; Orca moved from Swag to KSJ; Hokei moved from squire to KSJ

I do not like how willing Hokie is to throw his vote where the hell ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

This is pretty hard to reconcile.  At end of phase, Raves was convinced jason was town, after protecting him, but accusing him earlier in the phase, and now?  I just don't see how this whole thing isn't full of lies.

Especially with another protector already dead.

I would love to get on the raves train. Lots of lies. Lots.