The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

22 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Ole miss wasn’t very good last year so why are ppl all over them? The fact that their head coach isn’t there on two days notice won’t help either.

Their QB was the best in the nation over the last like 5 games last year.  Averaging like 370 yards per game.  He plays to that level again, they gonna be real good. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Hmmm maybe player B is isaac because hes crying

that would make him a good guy

Nice slow play there to only comment on the vote change five hours later so we don't think it's you. Crafty, crafty malf 

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

What sport did you play and did you play in college? Or even attend college?

Baseball and football and I Coach football (linebackers). Captain and 3 year starter in college on one of those teams in one of those sports. 

Ans for the record, I was joking with you considering you said that to us last game and I was amused.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Ok, I read as much of the thread as I could stand. I thought I had this mafia stuff figured out and wow nacho really making me think. Not a fan of this. Day 1 feels so strange to me. TL, I did you dirty last time and want to make up for it. How do I vote?

Yeah, I hate D1. If you don't post, you're scum. If you post a bit, you're scum. If you post a lot, you get into nonsense arguments with others, then talk yourself into policy votes.

And there's still another day of this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Baseball and football and I Coach football (linebackers). Captain and 3 year starter in college on one of those teams in one of those sports. 

Ans for the record, I was joking with you considering you said that to us last game and I was amused.

So just intentionally being an asshat. Got it.