The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

Tk3 - 4 - Swag, HokieHigh, Malfatron, skywindO2

Raves - 3 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle, Player B

jasonwbantle - 3 - [Raves], TL2, The Orca

Player B - 2 - Tk3, bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh

TL2 - 1 - MWil23

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

skywindO2 - 1 - Daniel

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

rackcs - 1 - Dome

Yet to vote: Forge, rackcs, Pickle Rick, kingseanjohn

Might need to go tk3 to just make sure I don’t die. Again my town ability isn’t a game changer or anything but it would hurt town to see me lynch. Ridiculous that just Bc we have jerks in here voting me on principle not actually playing the game will influence the vote. Unless they are scum- in that case congrats on playing well I guess.

Edited by jasonwbantle

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've never understood why tying the vote is beneficial for town.

it doesn't always benefit town. some people like ties, some people don't. i personally just am using the tie because I don't like TK being in the lead.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

And you want a town person in danger of being lynched bc?

I don't, but it is guaranteed to happen in this game so no sense worrying about it too much ya know.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Might need to go tk3 to just make sure I don’t die. 

You're not even tied for the lead.

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Again my town ability isn’t a game changer or anything but it would hurt town to see me lynch.

So it might not actually be that bad of a lynch regardless.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Ridiculous that just Bc we have jerks in here voting me on principle not actually playing the game will influence the vote.

Which ones are voting you on principal and which ones are voting you because you've been rude and condescending to them this game? Cause that's not the same. 

• Like 2

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Why? I’ll just switch my vote to him if you do anyways. But why are you protecting him?

tk is a good player, wouldn't enjoy seeing him go on D1 with flimsy reasoning. If he's town he's gonna be logical and fairly active, we could use him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Might need to go tk3 to just make sure I don’t die. Again my town ability isn’t a game changer or anything but it would hurt town to see me lynch. Ridiculous that just Bc we have jerks in here voting me on principle not actually playing the game will influence the vote. Unless they are scum- in that case congrats on playing well I guess.

I love how you've cleared yourself of any wrongdoing in this whole thing. I have told you this for games: stop acting like a jerk to everyone and people will stop voting you early.

I came into this one telling myself I wouldn't vote you, then you rattled off a handful of comments that have no place here.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I love how you've cleared yourself of any wrongdoing in this whole thing. I have told you this for games: stop acting like a jerk to everyone and people will stop voting you early.

I came into this one telling myself I wouldn't vote you, then you rattled off a handful of comments that have no place here.

Every single comment was in defense of someone else coming at me first. If you are that blind and ignorant, I have no idea what to Tell you.

Also, getting all butthurt about words and then deciding you don’t like me so you’ll sabotage that game is what has no place here. Get over it. Haven’t said a thing to you Bc you’ve left me alone and didn’t harass me like last game.

VC

Tk3 - 4 - Swag, HokieHigh, Malfatron, skywindO2

Raves - 3 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle, Player B

jasonwbantle - 3 - [Raves], TL2, The Orca

Player B - 1 - bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh

TL2 - 1 - MWil23

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

skywindO2 - 1 - Daniel

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

rackcs - 1 - Dome