Week 1 GDT - Detroit Lions vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

15 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Really helps make up for our 2nd/3rd rounders getting the day off. 

Also - this team really needs to just trade for every 5th round pick in the league and mostly give up on the other rounds. 

Ultimately the draft will be determined with how good Lance is, but my goodness if we miss on our 2nd and 3rd round picks. It is so annoying. Good chance Hufanga is the real deal and Lenoir and/or Mitchell hit...So the draft can still look very good but you have to hit on these picks to stay a dominant team.

@Forgecalling it right now, Jimmy takes a deep shot within the first two possessions. Take that to the bank! 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ultimately the draft will be determined with how good Lance is, but my goodness if we miss on our 2nd and 3rd round picks. It is so annoying. Good chance Hufanga is the real deal and Lenoir and/or Mitchell hit...So the draft can still look very good but you have to hit on these picks to stay a dominant team.

@Forgecalling it right now, Jimmy takes a deep shot within the first two possessions. Take that to the bank! 

Should we take bets on whether its grossly underthrown or grossly overthrown? 

I think it’s far too early to call anyone a busy from our class. I think what it comes down to for Sermon is special teams. Both Hasty and Mitchell should be heavily involved in STs where Sermon doesn’t really have a role to my knowledge. I think for Sermon to be active he’s going to have to show he’s way more valuable on offense than the other two RBs behind Mostert.