Week 1 GDT - Detroit Lions vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I’m at stadium. Aiyuk taking punts, Mitchell taking kicks. Nobody else, so looks like that’s gonna be our special teams guys. 

I'm glad that they finally had the guts to do that with Aiyuk. I didn't think they would. The league seems so scared of putting big time talents back there. 

Just now, Justone2 said:

So we will see Lenoir or Johnson opposite Verrett? All week i have been thinking Johnson will be the one if Eman could't go.

I hope it's Lenoir. Like...you can't ask for a better situation to get your feet wet, to be honest. And I'd rather introduce the league to him now then in another critical situation down the line. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

On the bright side, this draft was always going to be about Lance. If he's a stud, none of the other misses matter anyway lol 

Yeah, anything else is a bonus

Without looking it up, can anyone name a single player the Chiefs took in 2017 besides Mahomes? 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm glad that they finally had the guts to do that with Aiyuk. I didn't think they would. The league seems so scared of putting big time talents back there. 

Here's me, too, glad about it. Guys get tackled playing football. Some get injured. Keep everyone on a touch count, and who cares how they touch it running, receiving, or returning - just don't overwork the guy.

• Like 1