Week 1 GDT: LA Chargers @ Washington Football Team - Sept 12, 1 PM EST, CBS

MikeT14

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Kendall Fuller is supposed to play the slot. When they go with 3 CBs, St. Juste will play outside, Fuller will slide to nickel. At least that’s what I’ve heard. 

Don’t Forget Derwin James is back too, of course he’s more of a SS than FS, so the plays he makes will be more in run D most likely than pass D, like Landon Collins for us.

Yes indeed @turlte28, you better believe he came across my mine. Was trying to keep my post short b/c I had alot to say.  James  makes plays all over the feild if you know what I mean. Good tackler, covers well, biltzing, supports the run, playmaker, calling the def signals hey he's my the ideal safty. We better definitely take him into account. You know Rivera and company will.  

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

gRoIn Is FiNe GuYs

He only came back to practice this wk. Kind of felt like he would have some conditioning issues so I wasn't expecting much from him this Sunday. However we was lead to believe the groin issue was getting better but it seems to be a prolong problem. This why I said in an earlier post Dyami Brown is set to make a big play. They may have to place Samuels on short term IR. Really sad. Had hopes of him contributing in the horizontal passing and rushing game.