Week 1 GDT: LA Chargers @ Washington Football Team - Sept 12, 1 PM EST, CBS

MikeT14

14 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

He may work out, but I REALLY was not impressed with the #12 pick. That high, you'd better be bringing it even in your first game. He had a few good plays but otherwise looked undersized, lost, bit on obvious PA fakes, and got beat up by WR's (RECEIVERS!!) and anyone else making blocks.

Sorry, I was NOT impressed at all at his game on Thursday.

Could he prove me wrong? Yes. Although for our sake, I hope I'm right. I just think this guy has a high bust potential.

I think these guys that took last year off lost some of their consistency. Same thing has happened with Jamar Chase, but they’re both talented and I expect them to get it back and their talent to show through.

8 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We don't deserve this moniker.

I’m not going to blame the DL for this game. Wide receivers weren’t even being covered the entire game. I watched Keenan Allen go in motion multiple times and literally line up across from no one. Herbert is a great young QB but man he’s even better when you simply don’t cover his receivers. The third and 16 play Allen lined up with nobody there, Bostic for some crazy reason took off toward the sideline and just let him run wide open and there was nobody within 5 yards of Allen. This went on all game and Del Rio somehow couldn’t figure it out? He’s a better coach than what he showed.

So we can bash the DL but Herbert simply didn’t have to hold the ball long at all. He hit his drop and the receivers were open. The secondary was a total mess and St. Juste got worked repeatedly. This was probably Fullers worse game I’ve seen him play here. I’d like to think this type of crap won’t happen again this season. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We don't deserve this moniker.

No because they haven’t earned the best DL. But they got to prepare for us. They have a whole new staff. But nope this team hasn’t earned anything as far as titles. We’re the all hype DL in football if you look at what they were able to do. Chase and Tez were disruptive but they weren’t even on the field in the RZ. We aren’t exotic or even creative with how we use these guys. The DC and HC really can’t allow this to continue.

• Like 3