2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Can confirm GB fans are nuts.

Just got done talking with one who thinks it's obvious that they're better off without Rodgers. Suggests that if they trade him and add more weapons for Love they'll be in the playoffs for the next couple years. Literally said that the QB is what's holding the team back.

Ironically the cold and snow suited the 49ers much more.  Especially when GBs big back got hurt.  

14 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Ironically the cold and snow suited the 49ers much more.  Especially when GBs big back got hurt.  

They want a dome too. 

Funny thing is that my friend has no doubt that Love is going to be the top QB in the division. Zero credibility given to him looking like dog doo this year. "Just nerves" if Rodgers goes I think cousins is number one until/unless Fields does something. Then whoever Detroit drafts. But Love seems.... Not good. I love the Hoge and Jahns podcast, and all summer they had the sound bite "does Jordan Love suck?"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

That Packers forum after a playoff loss is always some laugh 😂...

I hate Rodgers with a passion but there is no denying his ability...they have had it so good with him over the years and for him to only have one ring shows how bad the rest of that franchise has been ran...that's the thing their fans can't see.

He chokes which is what they have a hard time dealing with. They expect the same player in the playoffs. He panics and goes full Mitch way too much.

Please see the evidence here -

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1485261036404027393?s=20

Unlike the Packers offense, we know vaccines are still effective in the winter. Please get your free vaccine and booster:
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Unlike the Packers offense, we know vaccines are still effective in the winter. Please get your free vaccine and booster:

It's a little sad how much I am enjoying this Packers loss. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, DABEARSLCF04 said:

Wow is Shu being a whiny crybaby this game so far. Crying that Stafford kicked him.... sure he extended his leg after being rolled up by Shu.... but does Shu not remember stomping on guys and what not.... hahahah im loving this.

You're really aboard the "Shu" thing huh?

29 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Rough first half for the Bucs...that fumble recovery could be massive but they have a massive hill to climb...worst I have seen Brady look for a long time.

Hopefully our next coach/GM sees how if even Brady needs a great cast we can't throw Fields to the wolves with Mooney and Kmet being his go-to guys...