2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

11 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

There's a particular Packers poster who a few weeks ago was calling AR12 the undisputed MVP.

Tonight, he's calling him a fraud and wishing for him to be sent out of town.

It's kind of nice watching Packers fan taste some Chicago medicine tonight.

They've coined the term "Fraudgers" already and want him gone.

It's seriously disgusting how that fan base has treated Favre and Rodgers. Two of the greatest QBs of all-time.

This is the definition of being spoiled brats and I can't wait until they have to deal with mediocrity at best.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It's seriously disgusting how that fan base has treated Favre and Rodgers. Two of the greatest QBs of all-time.

This is the definition of being spoiled brats and I can't wait until they have to deal with mediocrity at best.

It could very well be upon us. Their cap situation is not good, and neither is Jordan Love.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Their forum is so much more volatile than ours when we are good vs bad. One dude said something about wanting to get pegged in the *** with an aids covered dildo than deal with the Packers inadequacy lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

That Packers forum after a playoff loss is always some laugh 😂...

I hate Rodgers with a passion but there is no denying his ability...they have had it so good with him over the years and for him to only have one ring shows how bad the rest of that franchise has been ran...that's the thing their fans can't see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

If I am Tampa or LA this morning I am thinking if I win tonight I am heading to a Superbowl because that San Fran team are there for the taking...Tampa especially I reckon could blow them out in the Championship game.

Man I'm not so sure .. San Francisco is a good team. Their QB situation isn't great but everywhere else on their roster is pretty solid, plus their coaching staff is really good. Don't count them out 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Their forum is so much more volatile than ours when we are good vs bad. One dude said something about wanting to get pegged in the *** with an aids covered dildo than deal with the Packers inadequacy lol. 

Otherwise known as Tuesdays in Green Bay. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Man I'm not so sure .. San Francisco is a good team. Their QB situation isn't great but everywhere else on their roster is pretty solid, plus their coaching staff is really good. Don't count them out 

No doubt they are a good team...no debating that...I feel given how well they know the Rams they have a chance but Jimmy G against that Tampa D isn't a fair match up and Deebo and co for as good as they aren't won't be able to run on that front seven…

One thing is for sure…if Lance does develop into something they would be elite.

That punt block on Packers was weird.  

I’d have to rewatch, but in real time it looked like they left long snapper one on one with a DL which is crazy.   They are not OL.  You can have more athletic dudes there because you can’t line up directly on them, but you have to help them. 

Then it was like nobody went to ball after the block.  Seems it sat there for an eternity.  

• Like 1

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports "it is possible" Tom Brady retires at the conclusion of the 2021-22 season. 

"According to a source close to Brady, the public chatter about Brady's potential retirement at age 44 is, at least, an issue to be concerned about and paid attention to," were the words of Rapoport's report. "And no one has swatted it down." Rapsheet's article comes the same week that some of Brady's former teammates have actually begun to float the possibility this could be the end. Coach Bruce Arians has said he would be "shocked" if Brady hangs it up, though OC Byron Leftwich was more circumspect. PFT's Mike Florio reports that Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, has "wanted him to stop playing since Super Bowl LI." That was in 2017. It goes without saying that Brady is still playing at the highest level, but that he has also proven everything there is to prove. We suppose he might actually walk away, but Brady still ultimately seems like someone who will have to be dragged off the field. 

I'm fairly sold on Arians walking away after this season especially if they win another superbowl...if Brady went...then BA would 100% go...could be huge changes in Tampa this offseason.