2021 Around the League Thread

beardown3231

38 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Had someone told me before the season that the Chiefs would lead the league in turnovers I would've called them crazy. Yet here we are. 16 TOs in 6.5 games.

Mahomes is looking very human lately.

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Imagine saying something this stupid on the internet. 😂

Look kid, if you need me to teach you how to use the internet then just ask because this level of stupidity and laziness is akin to using google to search for google.

*Insert mirror.img*

Oh the irony. So what is your opinion based on again?

I'm asking again since you didn't answer my question the first time. Not that you ever would.

The only good with the STs is Santos, the rest average at best. But I guess seeing as you think Hambright did good and held his own last year I can see how you think the STs are good. But continue on with the petty insults they suit you well. 

17 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Chase is insanely talented.

He was easier to evaluate because he was better side by side than other guys on his own team that you already knew were really good in the league.  

Remember offseason when he had preseason drops and people were writing him off.  He just sat out an entire year.  People needed to chill.  

On 10/29/2021 at 7:38 PM, Sugashane said:

Winston has his revenge game vs Tampa. Does he throw all over or throw 4 INTs? Seems fitting to be one way or the other. 

Realistically I think he'll throw for a good amount of yards but gets baited into at least 2 INTs.

Weirder than that is Kevin White played in the game for NO 🤪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Weirder than that is Kevin White played in the game for NO 🤪

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

And caught a 38 yard pass

White was their leading receiver too. If you have a 38 yard leading receiver it is ridiculous to beat Brady and put up 36 points (unless you have Derrick Henry). lol

I love how, in the first game after hearing about how Cousins has outperformed at QB in Bears history, Cousins gets  completely outplayed by the likes of Cooper Rush.

Prime time is Cousins Achilles heel. He can do well and put up numbers over a season, but there is a reason he is something like 10-30 (not looking it up) against teams with a winning record.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I love how, in the first game after hearing about how Cousins has outperformed at QB in Bears history, Cousins gets  completely outplayed by the likes of Cooper Rush.

Prime time is Cousins Achilles heel. He can do well and put up numbers over a season, but there is a reason he is something like 10-30 (not looking it up) against teams with a winning record.

When Cousins is ON...he can be really good. But when he's bad...he can be really bad. He's the epitome of QB purgatory much like Cutler was. A QB who could flash at times and show upside but deep down you just know he is never going to be good enough to get the team over the top.

• Like 1