Ryan Fitzpatrick suffers hip subluxation injury (placed on IR)

MikeT14

4 hours ago, RabidPanther89 said:

Heinicke would be a really solid starter if he was just bigger bodied so he could take the punishment. He's just too small to last.

Well Cam Newton is huge and a walking corpse at this point. Russell Wilson is small and has never missed a game. Being bigger doesn't necessarily mean you'll be more durable. If anything that just gives you more crap to get hit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Well Cam Newton is huge and a walking corpse at this point. Russell Wilson is small and has never missed a game. Being bigger doesn't necessarily mean you'll be more durable. If anything that just gives you more crap to get hit. 

I've seen Heinicke   enough to know he's brittle for the NFL. He's not built to take the punishment and he's not as stout or mobile as Russel Wilson. Weak comparison. And Cam lasted a while. Cam's a corpse because of his shoulder injury, not because he's a risk to get smashed into pieces at any moment.

2 hours ago, RabidPanther89 said:

I've seen Heinicke   enough to know he's brittle for the NFL. He's not built to take the punishment and he's not as stout or mobile as Russel Wilson. Weak comparison. And Cam lasted a while. Cam's a corpse because of his shoulder injury, not because he's a risk to get smashed into pieces at any moment.

Big Ben then. He's lasted a while too, but is often injured. Steve McNair also. Carson Wentz the latest. 

You want someone else that's small there is Drew Brees who never had much of an issue with injury, and was smaller than Taylor was. If you've seen Heincke enough to think he won't last fine, but I'm saying the logic you're using of "bigger size = more durable" doesn't really have any correlation, and actually has a pile of evidence to the contrary. :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

This is the play that killed Fitz's season.

Nwosu lined up at "wide 9" and was still able to drill Fitz in only 2 seconds thanks to Charles Leno allowing him to come virtually untouched in a one-on-one situation.

But yet, I was told the Bears letting go of Charles Leno was a mistake because "he's reliable", right @CWood21, @incognito_man, @Yin-Yang....among others?

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:10 PM, RabidPanther89 said:

Tyler is very mobile and put on some weight