49ers RB Raheem Mostert opts for season-ending knee surgery

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Is Mostert just fragile at this point? Swear I always see him hurt/injured. 

If there is one thing the Niners have though, it is RB's that can play.

To the first part - it would appear so. Really a shame because that dude is on another level than just about anyone else in the league with the ball in his hands. Such a dangerous weapon to use 10 times a game and its super unfortunate that he got hurt on his second touch of the season

Niners still have a lot of RB depth, even though its thinning out

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ouch. A good season this year would’ve set him up to probably get one last nice pay day at 30. Think he comes back next year for cheap or he’s gone?

I'd be surprised if he's back given the health issues for both he and the team. They have to put more emphasis on being healthy

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd be surprised if he's back given the health issues for both he and the team. They have to put more emphasis on being healthy

Makes sense. I just feel bad for the guy. Wanted us to keep him after he had a huge preseason here as his first team. Hopefully he’s able to bounce back strong next year for some team.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Makes sense. I just feel bad for the guy. Wanted us to keep him after he had a huge preseason here as his first team. Hopefully he’s able to bounce back strong next year for some team.

She his high school gf or something 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Shameful. He is a great dude and clearly wants to be out there. He actually lived away from his wife and newborn last year to play

• Like 2