Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why Swag?

@SwAg

Why Matts?

Both Swag and Matts: "Because its the only option to save me, plus I am town based on X case laid out over the past 12 hours. Nothing is new, so why ask?"

(^^thats probably going to secure my death, but it needed to be said^^)

Edited by Matts4313

10 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
10 hours ago, SwAg said:

My first post of the day was pointing toward Matts as Cult, admittedly I erroneously cited something matts said prior to the phase shift, but that was just me hoping that I could push without explicitly claiming needlessly since my role is sufficiently important in this type of game that it’s worth concealing for longer.  Even you admitted that you thought I had something when I hinted at matts, but you lost hope when I didn’t elaborate.

Expand  

Swag,

1 very simple question and then my vote will be decided one way or the other.  

Is <EVERYTHING> stated in bold true and factual

I mean I gave swag literally an out by admitting to his lie (maybe his 3 or 5tb this game already) but he didn't.  I'm disappointed, well not really bc you know what is gonna follow.  

Here is my actual post, its all about nacho, not swag 

22 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Felt like he might have had something on matts initially but the lack of follow up or push or posting is more concerning at the moment.  

I've had nacho as a slight town read but something is off about dropping all your shots right from the word go on d2.  

Its not the game to be doing that if town 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Both Swag and Matts: "Because its the only option to save me, plus I am town based on X case laid out over the past 12 hours. Nothing is new, so why ask?"

(^^thats probably going to secure my death, but it needed to be said^^)

But specifically why Swag?

Didn't you think he was scum?

Now you just want a tie to live?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean I gave swag literally an out by admitting to his lie (maybe his 3 or 5tb this game already) but he didn't.  I'm disappointed, well not really bc you know what is gonna follow.  

How is the supposed lies you think swag has made any different than the lies you admitted to make thus far this game?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How is the supposed lies you think swag has made any different than the lies you admitted to make thus far this game?

I don't take what someone has said and change it to something else, post that lie in the thread and then try and get someone lynched or not lynched based on that.  

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

Okay, so I am Matt's other 'lover' and we are both town. 

I die when he does. Romeo and Juliet type deal. 

You're gonna lose two town at once if you voted Matts for the lynch, OR

You can have two cleared town. 

What?

How is that possible if Matts was Masons with 2 other players?

35 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you think I lied about?