Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

The Office Jim GIF

Poor Raves when he draws scum

If I was scum or an other I would've been dead already.  Every game I'm scum or an other I die immediately.  Even the one game that I wasn't the lynch as an Other, you were converted and killed me that night IIRC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

There was a reason to pick Pickle TWICE.  It was to limit the number of potential people we have to shift through.  With the game this low in numbers I felt confident in limiting the number of potential "Steve Haines" in my selection so instead of having to try to figure out who of 3 are Steve Haines, we were limited to 2.

Oh. @TheKillerNacho I see what you were saying.

I still don't know if I buy it...but the logic fits to a degree.

Okay, so IF Raves is telling the truth, that leaves:

Pickle: Gray Indy, vote guy

Me, Forge, and Raves: Town

TKN: Big Town read

KSJ: Probably not Mafia. Town/Cult?

SwAg: Hinted strongly at Indy opposite Pickle. Mafia/Cult/Breakoff of 1 from scum team?

Gopher, Josh: Unverified

Rackcs: Strongly hinted at his role, which "failed". Town/Cult/Mafia?

Am I missing anyone?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd lean Swag based on Forge's info... but Forge's claimed ability makes me think that he'd only get a positive result on whoever is carrying out the hit in this game. Seems like it would be an OP move otherwise.

My PM also said that my investigations were the only ones in the game that could catch Steve Haines.  So that's why I had made the comment about Forge being the Scum GF yesterday leading the lynch on Orca, I kind of knew there was a GF role in the game, so I would think KSJ is Steve Haines, though Swag could still be scum.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

My PM also said that my investigations were the only ones in the game that could catch Steve Haines.  So that's why I had made the comment about Forge being the Scum GF yesterday leading the lynch on Orca, I kind of knew there was a GF role in the game, so I would think KSJ is Steve Haines, though Swag could still be scum.

I don't quite follow. If you suspected Forge of being Haines, why did you vote for Orca so quickly and why didn't you invest him as one of your 3?

1. @Raves
  3.  @TheKillerNacho
  4.  @MWil23
  5.  @gopherwrestler
  6.  @rackcs
  8.  @Forge
  9.  @Pickle Rick
  11.  @SwAg
  13.  @kingseanjohn
  14.  @JoshstraDaymus

7pm EST: Players with 3 or more bullets remaining will shoot themselves until they have just one bullet remaining. Players with fewer than 3 bullets will not shoot themselves at all.

9pm EST shooting deadline, no more shooting unless there is a tie in which case the next player shot will be the lynch.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't quite follow. If you suspected Forge of being Haines, why did you vote for Orca so quickly and why didn't you invest him as one of your 3?

The way he responded made me think that Forge wasn't actually Haines, then based on the way math worked out I felt like Orca had to be scum as otherwise scum would've hammered home the vote earlier.  Plus the fact that Orca flipped as scum I felt it was more likely that those who stayed off of the Orca train would be more likely to be scum this game.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd lean Swag based on Forge's info... but Forge's claimed ability makes me think that he'd only get a positive result on whoever is carrying out the hit in this game. Seems like it would be an OP move otherwise.

I'd get a positive if he had the access to a weapon capable of making a night kill. Doesn't matter whether or not he's actually done it.