Mahomes is best QB ever and Cleveland Roster is most talented in 2021 - Fight me

dll2000

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I had no idea this was a thing till today. This will continue to hold the Browns back against the best teams in the league. 

I really like the team too, and they had every chance to beat the Chiefs and take the first game monkey off their back. Baker gotta come through on those late drives.

10 of those INTs were in the Freddie Kitchens 2019 season which I choose to erase from my memory for everyones sake but go off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoleINGout said:

You and most other people haven't seen Mac Jones play yet.

I really like Mac Jones.

I laughed at him last year when I saw him with his shirt off and assumed he was riding Bama talent over weak competition to good stats.  

Then I actually watched him play and did a complete 180.  I wanted Bears to draft him.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It’s almost like being the #1 overall draft pick and inheriting a 1-31 roster means that you’re playing from behind A LOT before last year. Considering he has only thrown 3 INT overall in the last 10 games, that stat is super flawed and misleading.

I think 4 years is a better sample size than 10 games but hey whatever we gotta do to support our arguments right?

Being on a bad team really doesnt excuse 4th quarter interceptions either. Interceptions in general and now youre talking.

Umm the bucs are the best roster in the league. 

Brady >>>>> Baker (Lol Baker's like the 15th best qb in the league, he needs a run game like Goff to succeed)

RoJo/Fournette <<< Chubb/Kareem

Evans/Godwin/AB >>> Jarvis/OBJ/DPJ

Gronk/Brate/Howard >>> Hooper/Njoku/Bryant

Bucs O-Line = Browns O-Line

Bucs D-Line = Browns D-Line (I guess you could give the slight edge to the browns here because Myles Garrett is a beast)

Bucs Linebackers >>> Browns Linebackers

Bucs Secondary < Browns Secondary

So please explain to me how the Browns have more talented roster than the defending superbowl champions. The browns only clear positional advantage over the bucs is the running backs.

Edited by JohnCena

3 hours ago, JohnCena said:

Yeah Mahomes is better than the QB who just whooped his a** in the Superbowl to win his 7th championship. 

That's like me saying I'm the best wrestler ever after getting whooped by The Rock at WrestleMania 28. 

This line of reasoning is so lame. If you had even half of one eye open you saw that Mahomes was the best player on that field. His offensive line was basically reduced to high schoolers due to injury and poor depth and he still managed to deliver absolutely perfect throws to guys who couldn’t catch.

We’ve seen Brady lose to the Giants with a much better offensive line just cause they got to him a few times. In the last SB Mahomes had guys in face off the jump every single snap. It was the biggest gap in talent between the trenches I’ve ever seen in the SB.

But yes I will admit from a legacy standpoint Brady is like Jordan in the NBA he’s pretty much untouchable with that 7th ring. But if anyone can do it, it is Mahomes. Personally I question whether Andy Reid can be that bill belichick guy for us cause I don’t think he understands the value of running the football well enough. But Mahomes is good enough to pretty much negate all of that.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I don’t see the Browns as a better overall roster than Tampa. 

Tampa isn’t even as good as the saints or rams. They just ran back the exact same roster from last season and spent a 2nd round pick on a backup QB. The rest of the league actually get better those guys just got hammered all offseason and got another year older.

11 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I'd call Mahomes flashiest QB ever. Talent is hard to say. 

He is the barry sanders of QBs. 

He’s got the most talent we’ve ever seen at the position and he’s by far the best leader I’ve ever seen at it for his age. 

Brady, Mahomes, kyler, Russell Wilson…. These guys first love was all baseball there’s gotta be something to that. Not that kyler is a great leader but all the other guys are and kyler is at least a guy you know won’t say anything dumb or act weak in dealing with the media like a Lamar or Baker or Cam. 

• Like 1