Maxx Crosby wins AFC Defensive Player of the Week

RaidersAreOne

well deserved. i'd been calling him overrated for over a year (thought his 10 sack rookie season was something of a mirage) now... but man the reports of him looking like a different player in camp seem to be true so far. not only was he an animal physically, but his conditioning was outstanding. even in 4thQ and OT he was chasing Lamar down like nothing

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Ehh, I think early in his career he has won with athleticism/bend but has been inconsistent because he's not great in terms of technique. Against the Ravens he showed a crazy variety of pass rush moves.

He has awesome hand technique and long arms trust me I watched hella his college tape before the combine. The combine just confirmed how he was able to perform on the field 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

14 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

He has awesome hand technique and long arms trust me I watched hella his college tape before the combine. The combine just confirmed how he was able to perform on the field 

Yep, in his college highlights there was a play where he mirrored the tailbacks cut perfectly. Shouldn’t be able to do that at his size. He had plenty of good highlights but that particular play screamed at me “cat like quickness!” Lol!

I agree, the holds against him were ridiculous, just wanna know how much the ref got to ignore it....or how much he had riding on the ravens. And apparently everyone was ignoring the repeated hits on renfrow. Disgraceful. We sneeze on a player and there’s a flag, I’d laugh but it’s not funny. Can’t forget the pitiful OPI on edwards either!!!! 

• Like 1

Maddd Maxxxx The sober version of Jared Allen in the making. Well I remember hearing comparisons to Allen when drafted. lol

EDIT: I'd also like to eat some Waller crow. Was worried about the guy relapsing if we had a bad influence like the WR who always gets suspended. Never thought it could go the other way and Waller inspiring others on our team to get sober. So pass the bulls eye BBQ sauce please.  =P

Edited by G