If Zimmer and Spielman Go...

17 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

How would those of you in Valhalla react to the Vikings working out a deal with Houston to trade Cousins and picks for Deshaun Watson (assuming it was a fair deal price wise)?

Don’t want anything to do with Watson. He’s got too many issues. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

How would those of you in Valhalla react to the Vikings working out a deal with Houston to trade Cousins and picks for Deshaun Watson (assuming it was a fair deal price wise)?

If it was only two first rounders I would be happy about it assuming Watson signed a long-term deal with the Vikings. If it was three first rounders I wouldn't be mad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

It would all depend on how his legal issues play out. 

But Watson has a no trade clause, and so far the only teams he’s reportedly been willing to waive it for are the Eagles, the Dolphins, and the Panthers. Easy money is still on Miami this offseason. 

Edited by SemperFeist
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

No. He’s another massage away from banishment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wcblack34 said:

No. He’s another massage away from banishment. 

Watson has yet to be suspended or face any type of punishment from the league. His absence for the field has been entirely his choice over his issues with the Houston Texans. 

While the NFL hasn’t had to make any formal decision on Watson, their lack of decision shows how little interest they seem to have in making one.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I have no interest in rooting for him, other than for him to be in jail. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Watson has yet to be suspended or face any type of punishment from the league. His absence for the field has been entirely his choice over his issues with the Houston Texans. 

While the NFL hasn’t had to make any formal decision on Watson, their lack of decision shows how little interest they seem to have in making one.

The NFL hasn’t made a decision because they haven’t had to. Once he’s ready to step back on the field, they definitely will. 

19 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

The NFL hasnt had to make a decision because the Texans are willing to keep him benched. I’m not convinced that the NFL will do nothing if a team acquires him in the hopes of being their starting QB.  But again, I have no interest in starting a QB who’s a pervert and continuously takes advantage of women because of his status. Dan Snyder would gladly take him though.

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1