The Taylor Heinecke Thread

lavar703

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1460419170684870658/eGnVoKnU?format=jpg&name=900x900

I hope that's the link but anyway - Mark Bullock did an awesome job of looking at every play from THE DRIVE . It's  30 mins but worth it if you have the time ! Heinicke really made  3 or 4 just incredible throws. The one to Humphries from the FAR hash mark across the field is just an incredible throw. Threw it with anticipation, timing and strength !  After watching this, I'm convinced his arm is "strong enough" .. AND, man the touch he put on that T D throw to Carter. !

BTW-- anybody think Heiny wouldn't have laid Darius Slay out ! Teddy Bridgewater just did an ole' ! If you haven't seen that 80 yard fumble return - check it out and watch Bridgewater .   

Edited by RSkinGM

12 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1460419170684870658/eGnVoKnU?format=jpg&name=900x900

I hope that's the link but anyway - Mark Bullock did an awesome job of looking at every play from THE DRIVE . It's  30 mins but worth it if you have the time ! Heinicke really made  3 or 4 just incredible throws. The one to Humphries from the FAR hash mark across the field is just an incredible throw. Threw it with anticipation, timing and strength !  After watching this, I'm convinced his arm is "strong enough" .. AND, man the touch he put on that T D throw to Carter. !

BTW-- anybody think Heiny wouldn't have laid Darius Slay out ! Teddy Bridgewater just did an ole' ! If you haven't seen that 80 yard fumble return - check it out and watch Bridgewater .   

That link only showed up as a picture to me. I love Heinicke, I don’t think he’s anything more than a good back up. I’d love to be wrong about that, but I don’t think I am. I don’t think Heinicke is a QB you can win a Super Bowl with without a great running game and a top defense helping to carry the team. 

I think we should strive to improve our QB position still in the off-season, nothing wrong with some great competition for Heinicke for the starting job in terms of a 1st round QB.

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Mark Rypien Tells you all you need to know.

Just want to see this guy shine!!! If he can play within the flow of the game taking what the defense is giving and then using his legs who knows. The lights will be bright Monday looking forward to seeing if they can keep a focus and build

• Like 2

On 11/18/2021 at 3:21 PM, ripsean21 said:

Just want to see this guy shine!!! If he can play within the flow of the game taking what the defense is giving and then using his legs who knows. The lights will be bright Monday looking forward to seeing if they can keep a focus and build

Monday night -our first Trap Game ! 

trap imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

8 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Pictures deceive . Cam is listed  at 6'5" . I get he's he's bending forward some but Heinicke looks taller than listed at 6'1" and I thought that was a stretch .

Heinicke has Helmet on which makes him a few inches taller too. If they measured everyone with a helmet on in life, there’d be very people in the world shorter than 5’ 😂 

Edited by turtle28

57 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Heinicke has Helmet on which makes him a few inches talent too. If they measured everyone with a helmet on in life, there’d be very people in the world shorter than 5’ 😂 

consider than doo of Cam's - I think they are even !

9 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Monday night -our first Trap Game ! 

trap imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

Could be. I really hope this staff can keep this team focused. I hope these players continue to fight and whatever happens at the end of the game if we can keep fighting for 4 quarters of football like we have these last two games then I’ll be happy. Just keep fighting. Taylor showing growth and improved decision making is nice. He’s a tough guy and im just enjoying watching this guy play. He improved in one huge thing these last two weeks and that’s giving other targets then Terry opportunities and I believe that’s what allowed Terry to keep getting the good looks he got. We shall see what happens. Just hoping to see this team continue fighting.

Edited by ripsean21
  • Like 1