BDL 2021 Week 2 - Lancaster Werewolves @ Cancun Kaiju

SirA1

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • Cancun Kaiju

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2021 at 03:59 AM

I share the same sentiments as Lasher. I get Kyle can run the ball. But you gotta get some other backs going back there my guy. 

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

I think the plan to run a lot to wear down the Lancaster defense is a good one, but as pointed out Cancun only has 1 RB, and I think in the end he's going to end up wearing his back out before he wears out an entire defensive line. 

I like the concept Blue is going to use to bottle up Russ, I enjoy defenses that can use interchangeable pieces at a joker spot. I think in the end the lancaster defensive line is going to control this entire game. And while Sutton went off this week, he wasn't matched up with Ramsey.

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I share the same sentiments as Lasher. I get Kyle can run the ball. But you gotta get some other backs going back there my guy. 

Kyle is right there

rude to just pretend he doesn't exist, he has feelings too man

• Like 1

Have to go with Lancaster in the end because of the talent disparity. Mahomes himself can only get you so far and that offense is short a few BDL standard starters. Lancaster meanwhile has few holes (despite its curious 5 man defensive bench) and it should generate enough offense + stops to cruise to a reasonably comfortable win.