Game Balls and Jock Straps: Dallas at Chargers

HDsportsfan

GB's: Well, as frustrating as Greg Z was or is, have to give him one for the 56 yard winner

Pollard...why isn't he starting.

DIggs. He had a couple of penalties, buthe was still good and with a pick.

JS: I could only listen to 1st half via Sirius/XM and watched 2nd half. I'm tempted to pick Zeke. Man that dude is slow.

Edited by HDsportsfan

I have multiple Game Balls

1 - Micah Parsons just wow. Thrust into starting DE spot and was incredible. Proved me wrong there

2 - Pollard definitely needs more touches than Zeke. He was by far the better back tonight

3 - Steele practically shut down Bosa for the entire game. Great game from the 2nd year player and should be a huge confidence booster 

4 - Gregg the Leg I have 0 faith in you a d that was a clutch 56 yard kick

Jock Straps 

1 - Zebras just plain suck!!!

2 - Yeah I don’t have much of anything else lol

11 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

GB's: Well, as frustrating as Greg Z was or is, have to give him one for the 56 yard winner

Pollard...why isn't he starting.

DIggs. He had a couple of penalties, buthe was still good and with a pick.

JS: I could only listen to 1st half via Sirius/XM and watched 2nd half. I'm tempted to pick Zeke. Man that dude is slow.

first gameball to you for making this thread. WTF were you last week >:(

GB  Mikah Parsons, our FG kicker, Pollard, Dak, Zach Martin 

JS - Diggs (even though he had a great into.. he feel asleep twice, Our D-line not named Parsons, McCarty for his JG impersonations. J Smith for "not dominating"

HM 0ur offensive line (most of the time)

Edited by resilient part 2

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

first gameball to you for making this thread. WTF were you last week >:(

GB  Mikah Parsons, our FG kicker, Pollard, Dak, Zach Martin 

JS - Diggs (even though he had a great into.. he feel asleep twice, Our D-line not named Parsons, McCarty for his JG impersonations. J Smith for "not dominating"

HM 0ur offensive line (most of the time)

Haha...hey bud. Thanks. Those late games man....i usually finish watching the last quarter in bed. Gotta get up and work. My apologies for letting ya'll down. I'll try not to let it happen again. Although Eagles come to town for MNF...so...we'll see. LMAO

Game Balls:

The Running Game - Because. It. Effing. Matters. PERIOD.

Micah Parsons - He was an animal today. I hope that it’s just a taste of the mind of player he can and will become.

Trevon Diggs - By and large, he played a brilliant game.

CeeDee Lamb - His decision to lateral the ball just before halftime was very smart field awareness. Had Zeke scored, that very well may have been the deciding play of the entire game.

Greg Zuerlein - Perfect game, and he sealed the win with a very tough 56 yarder.

Concrete Feet:

Mike McCarthy - There is no excuse for such terrible clock management that late in the game. I don’t care what “range” Zuerlein had, you NEVER play for a win - especially on the road - based on a 56 yard field goal, when you can generate another play or two to make for an easier kick.

The defense overall - Yes we won, but it was terrible. Herbert often had all day to throw and picked us apart on what seemed like every third down.