The Mike Vrabel thread (+ coaching staff)

deeluxx3

I will say, as someone who has been very critical of Vrabel since he got here, it would be very funny to me if he actually did decide to bounce on outta here over some **** measuring contest he wanted to start.

Especially when most of the people who defend him mostly defend him because they like his personality or his character. Would be very funny indeed. lol

Granted, I don't know how much I'm willing to trust twitter "reporters" on this kinda stuff. TBH unless it's @KingTitan's "Guy" I'm probably not gonna put too much thought into this.

If they’re gonna fire him just do it now instead of making it sound like a pure circus act full of incompetent idiots. If he wants to leave (which I for one hope he doesn’t) then let him leave and move on. I still believe the vast majority of reports are just people reporting for the sake of it just like 90% of other bull **** we read. 

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I think it's really New England or here. We not going to fire him, unless he acts a total fool. 
But who else would trade for him? He has one AFC Championship appearance. No Super Bowls.

One Coach of the Year.  So does the dude in Cleveland and nobody is trading for him. 

We’re not going to fire him but there’s always mutual to part ways 

1 minute ago, Titansfan said:

If they’re gonna fire him just do it now instead of making it sound like a pure circus act full of incompetent idiots. If he wants to leave (which I for one hope he doesn’t) then let him leave and move on. I still believe the vast majority of reports are just people reporting for the sake of it just like 90% of other bull **** we read. 

Naw I believe when there’s smoke there’s fire, you ever noticed how once J Rob left all the sudden we can’t keep sh!t in house, everything just get leaked out, like Henry ok the trading block, Byard on the trading block or needing him to take a paycut, oh let’s not forget we had a trade in works to trade up & get CJ stroud 🤨. It’s someone in the organization telling every damn thang that has some truth to it.

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Naw I believe when there’s smoke there’s fire, you ever noticed how once J Rob left all the sudden we can’t keep sh!t in house, everything just get leaked out, like Henry ok the trading block, Byard on the trading block or needing him to take a paycut, oh let’s not forget we had a trade in works to trade up & get CJ stroud 🤨. It’s someone in the organization telling every damn thang that has some truth to it.

Suppose though if you take enough swings you’ll hit a home run eventually. 

Edited by Titansfan

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Monken, Johnson, and Slowik would probably be the top guys for me if Vrabel is gone. Need to go an offensive mind IMO

As a UGA fan I’d love Monken. Loved his offense at UGA and what he’s doin with the ravens is inspiring too.

Ben Johnson would be my top choice tho

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Monken, Johnson, and Slowik would probably be the top guys for me if Vrabel is gone. Need to go an offensive mind IMO

Something that came to mind is that not everyone liked Levis. 

Stroud was a better prospect no doubt over Levis. But I would also think Slowik maybe didn't like Levis. 

We'd have to of course find the person that likes Levis and that might not equal top coaching candidate. 

9 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Also what makes this story about Vrabel having interest in coaching in NE funky to me is, does he really want to follow up his goat of a coach? I don’t know man, I would think he would want to craft his own path and story.

NewEngland England New Hampshire New Mexico let him go please I just want to wake up tomorrow to breaking news mike vrabel won’t be back as titans HC, bring back norm chow fu?k it 

5 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

NewEngland England New Hampshire New Mexico let him go please I just want to wake up tomorrow to breaking news mike vrabel won’t be back as titans HC, bring back norm chow fu?k it 

I’d love to know who you have in mind to replace a guy who the players all clearly love and a guy who has a reputation much greater around the league than for some reason he has by quite a lot on this forum. I think I’ll trust those involved in the game and the players who play for him that he is the right guy and should get a chance to prove that this off season and see where we stand after next season is in full swing. 

I think some people forget the Zach Mettenberger, Billy Volek days and the days where we would lose 59-0 to the Patriots etc and were clearly so bad it was untrue. If anything but recent history Vrabel and the Titans have spoiled us the last few seasons until now because we could barely sniff the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl until the last few years. I’m hoping this last 18 months has just been a blip but I guess we’ll see, if Vrabel is given the chance.