The Mike Vrabel thread (+ coaching staff)

deeluxx3

No idea how you come with a trade value for a head coach honestly. Sean Payton and a third went for a late first and a second. Is Vrabel worth more than Payton? No clue. I’d guess not. Do you try to work up a move from 7 to 3? Vrabel and #7 for #3 and a third would be roughly identical value to what the Saints received for Payton according to the draft chart. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

No idea how you come with a trade value for a head coach honestly. Sean Payton and a third went for a late first and a second. Is Vrabel worth more than Payton? No clue. I’d guess not. Do you try to work up a move from 7 to 3? Vrabel and #7 for #3 and a third would be roughly identical value to what the Saints received for Payton according to the draft chart. 

Add an 2nd or 3rd next year and I'll call it a deal.

Vrabel and 7

for

#3, 3rd 2024 and 2/3 2025.

Say the Giants, Jets, Falcons or Vikings want to come up for the #3 QB.  Still in top 10 with even more draft picks. 

Edited by KingTitan

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’ll say that this is unlikely. I think if a trade to New England were to happen, we’ll all be disappointed by the return.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Players efing love this guy man. Idk. This is such a crucial decision. They better not f this up.

Again, I think the only reason he isn't here is because he doesn't want to be here. 

• Like 2

i do genuinely find it baffling if ran carthon is really the reason vrabel might want out. if vrabel is really unable to work with a guy who by every account is a super competent individual, has been universally beloved everywhere he's been, and came in stressing that he wanted to be a piece of the process and learn from the staff, that's a mark against him as far as i'm concerned. like, carthon just produced the best titans draft in 4 years! unbelievably low bar, i know lol, but that's kind of the point. this dude finally got you some talent after years of whiffs but he's the problem? idk man

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

To me it all comes down to these dominoes falling. Belicheck fired(which i dont think happens), Belicheck traded(more likely, but does a team want to pony up the capital?), Kraft calling, Amy accepting and asking Mike if he wants to go, getting a deal done.

Does that all really happen? Idk.

I just hate that if we do trade him, I bet we get fleeced.

Edited by twotonebluenation

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i do genuinely find it baffling if ran carthon is really the reason vrabel might want out. if vrabel is really unable to work with a guy who by every account is a super competent individual, has been universally beloved everywhere he's been, and came in stressing that he wanted to be a piece of the process and learn from the staff, that's a mark against him as far as i'm concerned. like, carthon just produced the best titans draft in 4 years! unbelievably low bar, i know lol, but that's kind of the point. this dude finally got you some talent after years of whiffs but he's the problem? idk man

My feelings exactly. 
Is Vrabel the guy that loves an abusive/toxic relationship?   Needs his girl to throw a brick through the window every now and then to know it's real? lol