Points Allowed Per Game 24.5 11.5
Total Yards 342.0 354.5
Yards Passing 235.5 224.5
Yards Rushing 106.5 130.0
Yards Allowed 419.5 258.0
Pass Yards Allowed 293.0 185.0
Rush Yards Allowed 126.5 73.0

Questions:

1) is this a get right game for Josh Allen?

2) Can Taylor Heinicke keep up his surprise play and give Washington a chance?

3) Will Jack Del Rio come up with an actual gameplan?

*gif theme of the week* - Let's roll with Bill's - Dauterive, Belichick, Burr, Bob Thorton

When Chase Young gets his first sack Sunday:

QQQHZ8.gif 

34-17 Bills. Yes, of course this is a “get right” game for Josh Allen, we just gave Daniel Jones a “get right” game like we do everytime we play him!

I think Heinicke plays fine (70%, 300 yds, 1 TD) but we just don’t have enough to beat/stop/hang with a Super Bowl contending team, this will be a theme week after week for 3 of the next 7 games. 

Josh Allen goes for 350 yds & 4 TDs vs our defense.

Fans & the media will be murmuring about firing JDR & promoting Chris Harris to be our defensive coordinator…

1 hour ago, ovfd55 said:

friday night lights boosters GIF

1-2
Just never like the game plans for running QBs we have they seem to make the dline slow done the rush giving them way to much time.
Also think the Bills defense esp the safties are good at baiting QBs so expect a couple mistakes from Heinicke.

The Bills defense is legit, it will be the best best defense we’ve faced so far. As @MikeT14 thankfully posted that they’re only giving up 11.5 ppg, for that reason it’s hard to see us score over 20 pts while I don’t see our D with the way it’s been playing being able to hold the Bills & Josh Allen in the teens.

Edited by turtle28

14 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Dropped heavy in the draft order due to the last game. Think they had us picking 22nd as of Fri-Sat.

We have a chance to improve on that this week. Come out next weekend picking in the low teens could have us heading in the right direction.

We're at #22 that's correct. If we lose and the rest win, we could drop to I think #10. 

Right now, I think everyone is waiting to see what kind of team is going to show up these next 6 games. If we go 2-4 or 1-5, that's not good for us to get to the playoffs. Still could make it, but would be a tough uphill battle. The big answer will come the last 5 games though given that the rest of our divisional games are in those 5 games. 

But the troll attempt is noted. Do you have anything to discuss about the game?

• Like 1

I'll be interested to see how the defense bounces back after the last two games. Josh Allen, Diggs, and the rest of their offense are no joke. Their defense is pretty darned good. 

My guess is we get an improvement from the defense here and get home on Allen 3 times. Maybe an INT. But I think we give up over 21 points to that offense given what we faced in Weeks 1 and 2. 

On the offensive side, I think we regress a bit (just because we can never seem to get both sides of the ball doing great at once). I think we might do better than the Bills' average points given up, but not much. Maybe 17 points here just due to Heinicke's lack of games where teams can study tendencies and the extra 3 days of preparation we get before the game.

I'll be watching the matchups when we're in coverage. 

And for cryin' out loud, I hope Turner, if Gibson is averaging 5+ yards per carry, feeds that man the ball!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

We're at #22 that's correct. If we lose and the rest win, we could drop to I think #10. 

Right now, I think everyone is waiting to see what kind of team is going to show up these next 6 games. If we go 2-4 or 1-5, that's not good for us to get to the playoffs. Still could make it, but would be a tough uphill battle. The big answer will come the last 5 games though given that the rest of our divisional games are in those 5 games. 

Troll attempt? How rude. Makes me wish this was a home game so you couldnt sanitize your hands.

Now discussion about the actual game? Well if being honest. The draft is the only thing I knew to mention because I havent had time to follow anything regarding the team in months. So I can see how my negligence could make you think troll. My crab season and grape harvest will soon wrap up and Ill get things back in gear. 👍

28 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Troll attempt? How rude. Makes me wish this was a home game so you couldnt sanitize your hands.

Now discussion about the actual game? Well if being honest. The draft is the only thing I knew to mention because I havent had time to follow anything regarding the team in months. So I can see how my negligence could make you think troll. My crab season and grape harvest will soon wrap up and Ill get things back in gear. 👍

No need to sanitize. But as for not being able to follow? Sure let's go with that. ;) Hopefully you have successful harvests and you'll be back to posting on-topic soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Don’t you want to stay in the 19-20 range and lose in the first round - at best - in perpetuity?

I don’t understand why some love mediocrityville! But hey! To each their own!

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'll be interested to see how the defense bounces back after the last two games. Josh Allen, Diggs, and the rest of their offense are no joke. Their defense is pretty darned good. 

My guess is we get an improvement from the defense here and get home on Allen 3 times. Maybe an INT. But I think we give up over 21 points to that offense given what we faced in Weeks 1 and 2. 

On the offensive side, I think we regress a bit (just because we can never seem to get both sides of the ball doing great at once). I think we might do better than the Bills' average points given up, but not much. Maybe 17 points here just due to Heinicke's lack of games where teams can study tendencies and the extra 3 days of preparation we get before the game.

I'll be watching the matchups when we're in coverage. 

And for cryin' out loud, I hope Turner, if Gibson is averaging 5+ yards per carry, feeds that man the ball!

Terry, Gibby, Thomas… 

Terry, Gibby, Thomas… 

Terry, Gibby, Thomas… 

That’s what lil Scotty needs to write in his notebook and on his play sheet all week!

• Like 1