Week 3 GDT: (1-1) WFT at (1-1) Buffalo Bills 1 PM EST on FOX

MikeT14

3 hours ago, 4209 said:

So that’s 3 weeks after Sunday’s game. That’s 6 more weeks to get right. 

I really would like to know what the heck is the extent of his injury. He must have torn his groin or partially torn it, bc if it was just a regular pull it should’ve healed by now. He hurt his groin over 4 months ago. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Thought I would share a quote from ES on their Bills GameDay thread"

"I remember what buttholes most of the Bills fans were in 2007 after Sean Taylor died.  We lost 17 - 16.  Unfortunately, Joe Gibbs didn't realize you couldn't call back to back timeouts then and that gave the bills a closer shot at the winning field goal.  Their fans were as rude and obnoxious as the worst cowboys or eagles fans that day.  No appreciation for the fact that as fans we were all still grieving.  They deserve to be curb stomped and I hope it happens this weekend. "

I Actually completely forgot about that game, although I watched it.

Those were tough times for all of us & I share the posters sentiments. I too, hope we curb stomp them this weekend. 

I hope our Defense comes alive this Sunday.

Our defense has really struggled the past few wks. Weaknesses all over the place however if we could ever get our pass rush back (four man rush) this will solve alot of our problems. What ever is going on in the secondary is directly related to what is happening in the trenches. It could also help our offense to. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Our defense has really struggled the past few wks. Weaknesses all over the place however if we could ever get our pass rush back (four man rush) this will solve alot of our problems. What ever is going on in the secondary is directly related to what is happening in the trenches. It could also help our offense to. 

too

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

So that’s 3 weeks after Sunday’s game. That’s 6 more weeks to get right. 

I really would like to know what the heck is the extent of his injury. He must have torn his groin or partially torn it, bc if it was just a regular pull it should’ve healed by now. He hurt his groin over 4 months ago. 

Yup. Groins don't take that long if it was rehabbed properly.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 8:02 PM, 4209 said:

It’s not our secondary, it’s out LBers not being able to cover, specifically Jon Bostic.  Yet the dude keeps getting trotted out there.