CFB GOTW THREAD - #12 NOTRE DAME AT #18 WISCONSIN

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Keep going

im almost there

If you think really hard, you can probably remember the 2 times in the last 20 years you beat us.

We like @malibuspeedrace, @NateDawg,  @MWil23, and @LETSGOBROWNIES, because they roast their own teams as well as ours. You're too much of a coward to even admit being a Minnesota fan, and instead skunk around trying to start crap after Wisconsin losses. You have not earned the right to talk **** to anyone.

Run back to your hole. 

PS: Enjoy that Bowling Green loss.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If you think really hard, you can probably remember the 2 times in the last 20 years you beat us.

We like @malibuspeedrace, @NateDawg,  @MWil23, and @LETSGOBROWNIES, because they roast their own teams as well as ours. You're too much of a coward to even admit being a Minnesota fan, and instead skunk around trying to start crap after Wisconsin losses. You have not earned the right to talk **** to anyone.

Run back to your hole. 

If roasting your own squad is something you enjoy, meet @sdrawkcab321 😂 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Run back to your hole. 

Agree with all of this except that I have not yet seen @malibuspeedrace roast his Gophers.

• Like 1

Just now, NateDawg said:

Agree with all of this except that I have not yet seen @malibuspeedrace roast his Gophers.

Honestly this was way meaner than anything I said:

3 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Tanner Morgan just made the worst throw I have seen today (without a doubt) and was picked with 2 minutes left, down 4

i have seen Mertz and Coan throw today

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Run back to your hole. 

My relationship with Minnesota has ended. Now Wisconsin is my team.

I’m here with you. We’re all in this together. Go red W!

Edited by Duluther