Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

Just now, The Orca said:

Id say both those are weak roles even for scum 

Well out of that group I'd say they're the best for scum. The pyramids because your info doesn't go out when you die, limiting town's ability to make connections and use your death for our gain. And the other one I guess could be pretty useful particularly in the endgame when numbers are close. That was my thought process anyways.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well out of that group I'd say they're the best for scum. The pyramids because your info doesn't go out when you die, limiting town's ability to make connections and use your death for our gain. And the other one I guess could be pretty useful particularly in the endgame when numbers are close. That was my thought process anyways.

Yeah I could see that. But definitely not "keep away from scum roles" imo. Potentially using up town roles and giving mafia easier access to later roles that are potentially better if i remember the last Civ game right 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

The Hanging Gardens – Each night, choose one player. That player is protected from all killing actions. You may not target yourself.

Statue of Zeus – Each night, choose one player. The first time a killing action targets you, it will be redirected to your target.

Maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way - but I feel like scum is going to want these roles to protect from night hits that are inevitably going to come into play in future ages

Or do we think that wonders with hit capabilities are going to be pretty rare and therefore hit protection will be less important to them?

Either way, I think town needs to get these two in particular, along with Stonehenge

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way - but I feel like scum is going to want these roles to protect from night hits that are inevitably going to come into play in future ages

Or do we think that wonders with hit capabilities are going to be pretty rare and therefore hit protection will be less important to them?

Either way, I think town needs to get these two in particular, along with Stonehenge

this dude is worrying a lot about how scum think

tryhard