Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

We want to talk the merits of past/present/future or nah? 

Present seems most appealing to town, imo.

Not sure I see the value for town in this

9 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

alright, I'd say

1.  past

2.  none

3.  present

Future is totally scum heavy as it would allow them to plan ahead.  Past just gives us all more options, present lets us know whats been taken but at the same time also lets scum know too.  Them being in the dark as much as town can be a disadvantage to them as they will have to do the guessing game on if anyone took the redirect, or invest abilities from day one  None is also an OK option

Hmmm...

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I hope you all see this 

Ksj: pickle is scum bc he lied and said i killed racks

Orca/pickle: it was Orca that said that 

Ksj: ok I was wrong, I'm still voting pickle

🤣

I think the better case is Mwil and his latching onto/agreeing with Raves' argument that was based on an error 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@MWil23 too

No thanks. Orca is exaggerating and manipulating. I said that them both voting Gopher yesterday seconds apart was scummy, as is the verbiage he's used about me.

Past that, as I've said, I will not be cooperating, and with anyone who chooses to follow his lead they're either scum or...well I guess I'm not allowed to finish that statement.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Explain please

6 hours ago, Raves said:

Should be pretty obvious what I meant.  That you protected Pickle when it was tied.  The fact that you both are being defensive about it makes me think it's you both even more.

So here is Raves clarifying his statement last night that Pickle saving himself is fine but Orca voting as well was fishy or something 

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

How was it protecting Pickle?

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle: Doesn't vote Dome

Also Pickle: It's Dome

Also Also Pickle: Raves is scum because he called me and Orca out for my late night vote shift in tandem with Orca

Either of Pickle or Orca is good for me today.

Mwil chimes in jumping on Raves' Pickle/Orca suspicion, pushing it in a sly way

6 hours ago, Raves said:

If it was only Pickle, whatever it's self-preservation.  But Orca doing it to protect Pickle as well doesn't sit right.  Granted it could just be twins being twins but it does get a little tiring.

Raves clarifies again (still not realizing)

6 hours ago, Raves said:

He was tied at the time that you swapped to Gopher... he changed his vote after you did

More Raves thoughts (still uncorected)

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I agree. In a vacuum, Pickle makes sense. The other vote in tandem with his actions stands out to me.

Mwil again comes to the help in a sly way, pushing the Pickle/Orca into the minds of all given Raves' assertions 

6 hours ago, Raves said:

Though now that I went back and looked Orca was tied as well at the time.  It was a 3-way 3 vote tie with Orca, Gopher, and Pickle.  KSJ was next at 2 votes.  Orca being Orca isn't going to vote Pickle so putting the vote on Gopher and the Pickle following suit to protect himself it all makes sense.

So disregard all that.

Raves figures it out finally

I was tied with Gopher and Pickle and voted before Pickle breaking the 3 way tie

After this Mwil went silent basically 

To me it classic scum Mwil attaching himself to an easy push and adding flare to slyly add credence to it and then backs off quickly when its debunked/not going anywhere