SNF GB @ SF

Sad People

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Niners

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/27/2021 at 12:30 AM

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I agree with the notion that the Packers get away with more calls than most teams (it's been happening for years), but do you really think the Niners are a bad team? I can't say I agree with this.

I just don’t believe in their offense. I think their offense is bad enough to take a toll on their defense down the road. Despite their point total tonight, they just looked like a mess to me. Perhaps I need to watch more of their games going forward, but right now they seem mediocre with the occasional ability to play above that. 

19 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Wow. Having absolutely no defenders in the middle of the field with the game on the line didn't go well. Who woulda thunk.

But it was only like... Arguably the best receiver in football, so he's not a guy you need to cover all that much

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

I just don’t believe in their offense. I think their offense is bad enough to take a toll on their defense down the road. Despite their point total tonight, they just looked like a mess to me. Perhaps I need to watch more of their games going forward, but right now they seem mediocre with the occasional ability to play above that. 

You're not wrong. The offense could be just fine with Jimmy, it was in 2019 with worse pieces,  but it hasn't gotten there yet for whatever reason. Scheme shifts, Jimmy regression, whatever it may be

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I disagree. We left 5 point off the board versus Las Vegas. And even in week 1, we get the ball back with any score despite the fumble.

And even if that were the case, our  schedule was extremely front loaded. There is extremely little chance the team finishes with 4 or fewer wins given its remaining schedule.

While it's likely the pick will be higher than San Francisco's, it will likely not be anywhere near top 5. Both will likely be in the 12-20 range if I were to guess.

I don’t think Miami is as good as you think just like you’re probably lower on Philly. You should be able to at least win 6 or 7 with the rest of the schedule though. Injuries can come in bunches and derail just about any team. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're not wrong. The offense could be just fine with Jimmy, it was in 2019 with worse pieces,  but it hasn't gotten there yet for whatever reason. Scheme shifts, Jimmy regression, whatever it may be

I suppose it’s still early. Personally I think it would be nice to see Lance. If the offense can elevate itself and help compliment their defense some more they could turn into a more dangerous team.

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don’t think Miami is as good as you think just like you’re probably lower on Philly. You should be able to at least win 6 or 7.

on the contrary, i think im one of the most level headed fans of all time. being a dolphins fan forces me into be a realist/pessimist.

although yeah im not super high on philly, youre right.

but yeah.. if we win 6 or 7, that aint a top 5 pick mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

on the contrary, i think im one of the most level headed fans of all time. being a dolphins fan forces me into be a realist/pessimist.

although yeah im not super high on philly, youre right.

but yeah.. if we win 6 or 7, that aint a top 5 pick mate.

Well that’s good that you’re grounded and yeah I’m aware that’s not top 5. I’ll take 10th to 15th overall though.

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I suppose it’s still early. Personally I think it would be nice to see Lance. If the offense can elevate itself and help compliment their defense some more they could turn into a more dangerous team.

Jimmy isn't explosive enough and still makes too many dumb mistakes like the fumble, INT, and some other questionable throws that could have been picked or lead the receiver into some hits

Lance should be getting worked into the gameplan more, and at this rate its a matter of time before Lance starts. Like Jimmy, i'm sure he'll make some dumb mistakes, but unlike Jimmy he can be very explosive

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

49ers are so overrated. Kyle/Lynch are praised like some football gurus, team had one good year and has been mediocre other than that.

Lynch I could understand but Shanahan still seems like an interesting guy lol I love watching him coach like he’s always staring at something in particular and moving his head around to change the angle on it and moving all over the field it’s entertaining. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

49ers are so overrated. Kyle/Lynch are praised like some football gurus, team had one good year and has been mediocre other than that.

Really? I love what they've done with their roster, though they could use some DB help. Besides being in QB limbo right now (which they're better off than a lot of teams) I think Lynch has put together a nice squad. 

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:
16 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I agree with the notion that the Packers get away with more calls than most teams (it's been happening for years), but do you really think the Niners are a bad team? I can't say I agree with this.

Of course you do.

I assume you mean the Packers get away with more than most teams? Well I mean....it's not exactly a thought most people outside of GB dont already know and this a big reason why....

This is the 2019 season......

And this is the 2020 season......

John Lynch getting Dee Ford then paying him a ton of money was a rookie move feel like anyone with sense who knew Dee Ford could tell he’s just a dumb guy with a little speed on the edge who could rack up 10 meaningless sacks in a season. The Solomon Thomas draft pick had nepotism to it cause they shared a college class together and that pick was a huge bust. He gave up a whole lot to go get Lance which could work but if they actually liked Mac Jones a lot like reported that would’ve made more sense to stay pat and get him.

Yeah I can’t really think of too many good things Lynch has done Nick Bosa was a no brainer. 

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I assume you mean the Packers get away with more than most teams? Well I mean....it's not exactly a thought most people outside of GB dont already know and this a big reason why....

This is the 2019 season......

And this is the 2020 season......

Lolololol